Executive Coaching Seminar
Please join me and fellow parents, for a morning of introspection and learning, as I guide you through an executive coaching process that is aimed at uncovering negative patterns in your child-parent relationship, as well as shifting those that do not serve you. These skills are even transferable to the work place and to other relationships you have in your life!
By the end of the session you will:
* Discover where many of your parenting fears and frustrations come from and how to release and change them.
* Understand your current negative parenting patterns and how to overcome them.
* Be empowered by one simple daily activity that will move you from child triggered behaviour to a calm and grounded parent.
* Learn the 5 questions to ask that ignite meaningful conversations...and the 1 question NOT to ask.
* Learn how to listen and understand what your child is really saying...and not saying.
* Feel lighter and not alone on this parenting journey.
'A beautifully presented morning that made me realise that I am the one that can make the change in my home by changing myself first. This was an empowering experience for me'. – Yasmin
'In just three hours, Lindsy's Roots and Wings seminar helped me reflect on my own parenting style and why I parent this way. It also taught me practical tools to shift my parenting behaviour. I started practicing these the minute I got home and honestly saw instant results'. – Helen
'Thoroughly enjoyed the seminar content, sharing parenting challenges with fellow parents - Lindsy's style, makes everyone feel at ease ... with a warm and honest delivery of practical ideas and a succinct message to take home and practice - with our children and everyday life! – Andrew
Tea/coffee will be served. Please bring a pen and note book.
I so look forward to seeing you there!
|Refund policy||No refunds|