The Big Beauty Break, with Longevity and Solal
Longevity and Solal Spring Beauty Break
Dropping a few kilo’s after winter can be hard, more especially if you’re feeling sluggish, heavy and old.
But with spring in the air, Longevity and Solal have put together a morning workshop at the beautiful De Hoek Country Hotel that will leave you feeling revitalised and informed about how best to approach your health and beauty regime as we head into summer.
Our experts have been carefully selected to cover the following topics:
1. Melissa Kelly, a registered nutritionist and consulting dietician for the Blue Bulls squad will cover:
· How to drop those few extra kilos you picked up over winter as well as general nutritional tips and dealing with a slower metabolism and hormonal changes.
2. Dr Marilyn Davis Schulman, an Educational Social Worker and Clinical Psychologist with an extensive specialist background will be focusing on:
· Our self-image around how we look
· Dealing with the anxiety and pressure around looking good as we age
3. Dr Isabel Van Niekerk, a qualified Naturopath, National Practitioner and Hypnotherapist will speak on:
· Natural treatments for weight-gain and sluggishness
· Natural therapies to improve beauty as we age
· The benefits of CBD on our well-being
4. Brent Murphy, a Pharmacist and specialist in the research of complementary medicines as well as member of the research team at Ascendis Health’s wellness division will focus on:
· Vital health supplements to revitalize your health
· Key vitamins as you age to include – hormone shifts, weight gain, libido loss and more
· Keeping your skin healthy from the inside out
Bonus 1: makeup artists from Bobbi Brown will demonstrate makeup techniques. We will also be joining a cooking demo with healthy and delicious recipes provided by the chefs in De Hoek's kitchen.
Bonus 2: You’ll receive your own gift bag, courtesy of Solal and Bobbi Brown.
Bring a friend, but don't delay. Seats are limited. Tickets are secured on a first paid basis