Drive_In Range Double-Up Movie Experience
For those who missed out on the first Drive-In experience at Humewood Golf Club, here is another opportunity to join us for an unforgettable night out. Drive-in on the Driving Range became quite a hot discussion topic of late, as this has never been done in the history of South African Drive-in. Be a part of this epic experience and book your tickets online TODAY to avoid missing out on making some memories OR missing out on our pre-booking discounts.
We are spoiling our guests this winter by throwing in 2 for 1 movie evenings at selected venues. Get TWO movies for the price of ONE! Please see our line-up and ticket pricing below:
R25/child (2-13 years)
At the Gate
R35/child (2-13 yrs)
What to expect?
We kick off the movie night #inmycar, with a high rated film for ALL ages. Our aim is to please our crowd, hence the non-animated, family film, Paddington 2.
After intermission, we'll screen a movie for the 16+ age border. Parents who are keen for a double-up movie, we allow an 0.5hr intermission to attend to the logistics of your little ones.
Terminal (2018) is a brilliant Thriller that will keep you intrigued and entertained to the MAX.. This is NOT your average 'putting my feet on dashboard' type of film though. The plot is rather unpredictable and realistic at the same time. Nail biting, graphic and mind blowing, is all we may reveal at this stage.
For those who aren't familiar with the Pop-up Cinema EC fine print yet. Here we go!
- Pop-up Cinema EC does not cancel events, we postpone to the next available date in accordance with the venue management and event partners.We will only postpone an event due to extremely poor weather conditions, which are wind gusts of 30 km/hr and/or rain on the day of event.
- Changes will be communicated to our ticket holders via sms and announced on our preferred social media platforms, at least 8 hours prior to the event time.
- Redemption of online tickets are securely monitored. We adhere to a STRICTLY NON-REFUNDABLE policy unless stipulated otherwise by Pop-up CInema EC management.
- ONLY original, barcoded print-outs and/or digital tickets with QR or Barcodes, are accepted at the gates.
- Duration of Event: Yes, we make MAGIC, yet. We are not equipped nor trained to control the exact time of sunset. The stipulated times are only guidelines and might slightly differ on the evening. We are known for our punctuality and our ability to accommodate our guests according to their requirements and time frames.
- Please ensure that you have a working FM radio in your vehicle as the audio is transmitted via an FM frequency, which is announced prior to the start of the on-screen entertainment.
- Parents: Please assist us in keeping outdoor cinema experiences safe and family friendly by preventing your lovely kids from entering the area around our screen. A good guideline is to show them the anchoring ropes. They are too close to the screen and equipment if the ropes are above their heads. THANK YOU
- NO guests have access to 'back of house' (behind the screen). Unless stipulated alternatively by Crew Management.
- SAFETY FIRST. We are not liable for any injuries or damage on site. We practise and apply strict safety protocol and have zero tolerance towards trespassing behaviour.
- We encourage guests to support our food vendors as they cater and prepare quality, affordable and generous meals for a magical movie experience.
This is not a cashless event YET! Card facilities are available.
PLEASE feel free to post, like and share all your memories and pictures on our social media platforms. We are not stingy when it comes to complimentary tickets and/or mention kudos where it is due.