The Parlotones - The Unplugged(ish) Tour - Theatre in the Park
WELCOME to Theatre in the Park, one of Jo'burgs best kept secrets!
Situated in the middle of the beautiful Delta Park. Theatre in the Park is bringing intimate experiences to you, accompanied by great food and drink from our Pop-up Restaurant and Bar under the trees.
THE UNPLUGGED(ish) TOUR
We're thrilled to announce THE UNPLUGGED(ish) TOUR by THE PARLOTONES that will see us perform special intimate shows around South Africa in support of the release of The Parlotones 'SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING NEW, SOMETHING BORROWED, SOMETHING BLUE' Unplugged(ish) album.
Recorded at High Seas Studios in Johannesburg, the recording is rich with favourites from the band’s back catalogue, as well as a stunning take of select singles off the recently released SAMA nominated album CHINA.
Join The Parlotones for a special evening and experience something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue as they take you on a journey through songs that spans 21 years.
- Traveling from Barry Hertzog Avenue, pass Victory Park Shopping Centre on your left.
- Turn right at the Mc Donalds and Engen Garage into Road No. 3 Victory Park.
- Follow the road and drive straight into the Delta Park Entrance.
- At the T-junction in the park turn left, follow the road until you reach the parking area on your left.
- The Delta Park Centre will be in front of you.