Significance Fun Run 2019
DISCLAIMER - Please be advised that the entrance fee excludes all service fees charged by Quicket for registration and licensing.
Please be advised, ONE ENTRY PER PERSON
Online entries will close at midnight 4 September
Entries can be purchased at Christian Family Church, Cnr Atlas Road and Silverwings Boulevard, Bonaero park, during the following times :
Kindly take note of the changes in collection times:
Sunday 8 September : After Church Services 10h00 - 12h00 and 16h30-17h00
Friday 13 September : 10h00 - 18h00
Significance 5km and 10km Run / Walk
Significance Women’s ministry in association with Benoni Harriers is hosting a 5km and 10km run/ walk to raise awareness about human trafficking as well as assist young women by educating them and supplying them with sanitary wear.
This event is open to men, women and children.
R30 of each R100 will go directly to the causes.
Your ticket purchase includes the following items in your race pack :
Moisture management T-Shirt, Race number and a medal on finishing. (T-Shirts stock and sizes are limited)
On the day registrations will be permitted, however T-Shirt availability is not guaranteed.
Participants will have the option to run or walk along a well marked route, water points at every km mark along the way.
One race pack per entry online. Please register each participant individually. Prams with babies and toddlers are welcome however race packs and medals are only given to official paid entries.
Contact Christine Wilmans at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
Don’t delay! Buy your early bird ticket today and you will get access to our very own Significance FIT-CAMP, for four Saturday mornings you can join us for fun and fitness as we build up to the Significance Run. Together with Virgin Active, we are offering you various exercise sessions completely free of charge when you purchase your ticket! The sessions will begin on the 17th August 2019 all the way up to the Run and will take place in the Christian Family Church Theatre on these four Saturday mornings from 9am to 10am. So hurry and get your ticket today!
COLLECTION OF RACE PACKS
Race packs will be available for collection from Christian Family Church, Cnr Atlas Road and Silverwings Boulevard, Bonaero Park at the following times:
Saturday 7 September : 12h00 - 18h00
Sunday 8 September : After Church Services 10h00 - 12h00
Thursday 12 September : 10h00 - 16h00
Friday 13 September : 10h00 - 18h00
DISTANCE AND ENTRY FEE
Pre-entries (Closing 1 Sept)
5km - R100
10km - R100
Non registered participants (10km only) must buy a temporary license at R20.
(If you do not belong to a running club and want to participate in the 10km race, a purchase of a temporary license is compulsory)
Begins at 09h00
Open (20-39 years) men and women
Veteran (40-49 years) men and women
Masters (50-59 years) men and women
Grandmaster (60+ years) men and women
1st Junior Girl and Boy (14-19 years) will each receive R250
10km Walker prizes to be confirmed
5km - Prizes to the First Boy and First Girl under 13 years of age.
Start time: 07h00
Cut off time: 09h00
The route will take you from Christian Family Church on Atlas road, down Atlas road and into Bonaero Park suburbs, returning to the church finish point. This race is a double lapper for those choosing to do 10km.
- No dogs or other animals permitted
- No Bicycles
- No iPods or listening devices are allowed
- Please do not litter, bins will be provided
- The 10km race is run in accordance with the rules of the ASA and CGA.
- All athletes must wear the race number in front of their vests. Registered athletes must wear their ASA license numbers in front and back of their vests. Temporary licenses to be worn on the back. The logos on the license numbers must not be covered.
- Athletes competing for age category prizes must display the official numerical age category tags on font and the back of their vest.
- Proof of age will be required to be presented to referees before price giving.
- Participants in the 10km race must be 14 years and older.
- Medical support will be available. No tog bag area.
- Ensure emergency contact details are completed on your race number which is attached to your shirt/vest.
- Walkers to wear "W" tags, front and back of their tops
All participants agree to hereby bind themselves to the following indemnity:
Athletes participate at their own risk and indemnify the organizers, sponsors and national and provincial bodies against any claim hat may arise.
|Refund policy||No refunds|