Earthdance Cape Town 2019
Earthdance CAPE TOWN 2019
Welcome to Earthdance Cape Town,
Working with the Universal Theme of Collective Intelligence we come together as One to celebrate our beautiful planet.
Please join us for the Universal Prayer for Peace at 2am on Sunday morning.
Earthdance is a Charity Event, supporting an awesome local charity, Earthchild Project. http://earthchildproject.org/
Earthdance is a Global outdoor music festival. Our message, Give Peace a Dance - Aims to inspire you to join in the spirit of promoting Peace through dance.
Please remember these Ten Indian Commandments as you consciously party in the name of Peace:
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell therein with respect
- Remain close to the Great Spirit
- Show great respect for your fellow beings
- Work together for the benefit of all Mankind
- Give assistance and kindness wherever needed
- Do what you know to be right
- Look after the well-being of Mind and Body
- Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater Good
- Be truthful and honest at all times
- Take full responsibility for your actions
No Under 18s (ID's will be checked at the gate)This is for your own security and safety.
Please clean up after yourselves
Please look after each other
No swimming at night
No Illegal Substances
Right of Admission Reserved
Contact Us: [email protected]
Participation in the event is entirely at own risk. The organizers accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons, vehicles or belongings, even in the case of negligence. Due care has been taken to make this event safe and secure. Tickets are non-refundable.
Please look after each other and do not Drink and Drive
*** VENUE ***
Kogel Bay Resort
Gates open on Saturday 9am
GPS Coordinates: -34.235695, 18.851660
From Cape Town take the N2 through Somerset West.
Turn right onto Sir Lowries Pass Road (M165).
Turn left onto Faure Marine Drive (R44)
Follow the road for about 14km and then turn Right into Kogel Bay.
|Refund policy||No refunds|