Tuis Home Home Sharing Conference presented by Airbnb
Join our conference!
Keen to dive into the world of Airbnb but not sure where to start? At our very first Home Sharing Conference, you’ll find the answers to all your questions.
Millions of hosts have opened their homes as a result of this home sharing platform becoming a global success. Opening for business 10 years ago, Airbnb has taken the world by storm, and South Africa is no exception.
From earning a supplemental income to becoming full-time hospitality entrepreneurs, thanks to the global footprint of Airbnb you can start an exciting new venture or uplevel your existing Airbnb listing. How do you set up an Airbnb listing that guests enjoy, what should you charge, what happens on the rare occasion that something goes wrong…? Home magazine, in partnership with Airbnb, is hosting a conference aimed at existing and aspiring Airbnb hosts and will present company representatives, experts and fun guests to help you make the most of your home sharing adventure. With knowledgeable speakers, exciting presentations, panel discussions and more than enough time to address your individual questions, this event offers the ideal networking opportunity for all Airbnb enthusiasts – not only newbies but more experienced hosts will benefit too!
Topics up for discussion include
• Maximise your listing’s potential: How to make your guests happy and get your listing booked! This includes how to photograph and style your space as well as how to market yourself using social media.
• Décor and renovation tips: Space hacks and current trends as well as the must-have list, including the finer touches from fragrances to linens and bath products.
• How to manage your property: Put in the work yourself, take on a co-host or pay an agency?
• Airbnb Experiences: Could you up your hospitality venture with this Airbnb product?
• Home sharing clubs: Get involved and use existing networks of like minded hosts.
• Trust and safety: Airbnb host guarantee, insurance and payments – everything you need to know so that you and your guests have a safe and enjoyable experience.