Mail & Guardian Corporate Sponsorship & Event Marketing
Corporate sponsorship and event marketing are becoming powerful marketing and promotional tools for business to reach specific targeted markets. They can be extremely impactful if executed successfully whilst complementing other existing marketing mix.
How do you successfully tackle the challenges faced in today’s new era of corporate sponsorship and event marketing?
What are the best practices in developing and executing a corporate sponsorship marketing programme?
How can you ensure such marketing platforms amplify your brand impact, stay relevant and ultimately drive business value?
How to ensure you maximise your sponsorship investment?
Attend masterclass to master the art and science of corporate sponsorship and event marketing.
Contact TJ on [email protected] or 11 250 7300 for more information, to book seat/s and for group discount.
Managing Partner and Co Founder, Ganizani Consulting, Africa’s Marketing and Tech Consultancy
Bcom (Wits); Bcom Honours in Management (Wits), Masters in Management of Strategic Marketing (WBS)
Judith’s passion lies in strategic planning, focused on the integration of ALL marketing and business activities. As an integrated marketing and communication specialist, she is responsible for synchronising the business or organisation goals in a lead role namely: marketing, creative and concept development, public relations, sponsorship, online and social media, market research and advertising activities for business, public sector as well as non-profit entities.
She has 15 years of Marketing industry experience, 10 years of sponsorship and commercialisation strategy and implementation, 4 years of pure research on tracking brand equity (quant and qual), 2 years of the Digital Tech World (social media web and mobile apps).
She co-wrote a chapter in “the Global Brand, How to Create and Develop Lasting Brand Value in the World” by Nigel Hollis
Founded YzeUp, an online and offline knowledge sharing platform to empower and develop the Future Africa gen.
Brands she is proud to have worked on include:
Currently Head of the Standard Bank Joy of Jazz Marketing and Sponsorship lead on behalf of promoter TMusicman;
Currently Head of the Old Mutual Soweto Marathon marketing and Sponsorship lead on behalf of the Soweto Marathon Trust;
Previously Lead on 1st and 2nd Essence Festival Durban: marketing, sponsorship, project management;
Senior Research Exec for Unilever through Millward Brown: Home, Personal Care and Home brands and more.
In the sponsorship space, she has worked on the FIFA World Cup, AFCON, Engen, Standard Bank, MasterCard, MTN, Sports and Rec Sports and Recreation Unite4Mandela, Moretele Tribute Concert, FIFA Broadcast Africa, Copa Coca-Cola Nigeria, Invictus Sports Africa – NBA Merchanndise, Miles and Associates (Basketball in Nigeria) and many more.
- Business development
Registration and arrival refreshments starts at 7.45 am
Masterclass starts from 8.30 am and ends at 3.30 pm, with breaks for refreshments and lunch
- Overview on trends, changing landscape and best practices– global and South Africa
- Differentiate from your competitors
- Strategic frameworks to create win-win partnerships
- Select events and target audience that are appropriate
- Maximise your sponsorship and event rights
- Evaluate a sponsorship marketing programme from proposal to signing of contract
- Ensure positive influence and perception on customer relations
- Enhance positive publicity and heighten visibility of products and services
- Create brand awareness or increase brand loyalty
- Shape consumer buying attitudes and generate a positive reaction
- Gain industry insights and content strategy
- Community goodwill
- Generate media coverage
- Make contact with potential buyers and customers
- Derive significant opportunities for lead generation and drive sales
- Lessons learned
- Ensure healthy ROIs and generate business value