The Perfection of Daily Living
“The Perfection of Daily Living”
Buddha taught that the quality of our human life depends not upon external development or material progress, but upon the inner development of peace and happiness. This path can be practiced by anyone in any culture, regardless of race, gender or age.
This 6-Week Course will be based on the profound teachings of the Buddhist master Shantideva. In his famous poem “The Bodhisattva's Way of Life”, Shantideva explains the practice of the 6 perfections and how if we live according to these perfections we can move our mind, from suffering & conflict to happiness & peace.
From 23nd April – 2 June we will be learning about the 6 perfections according to the following Schedule:
- Heart of Kindness (23nd April - 28th April)
- Creating Happiness (29th April - 5th May)
- Leaving Anger Behind (6th May - 12th May)
- Joyful Energy (13th May - 19th May)
- Still Ocean Mind (20th May - 26th May)
- Freedom through Wisdom (27th May - 2nd June)