COSMO INFLUENCER WORKSHOP 2019
You’ve seen their posts, their curated grids, Insta-Stories and – let’s be honest – those press drops that bring out the mean girl in all of us. So, what does it take to make it as an influencer? Just how do they make money off the gram? Babe, we’ve got just the thing for you.
COSMO Influencer Workshop Brought To You By Bernini
Join COSMO as we learn from the best in the biz when it comes to taking Insta-worthy photos for your feed. Learn how to curate authentic content that’ll make you stand out. Get all the tips and tricks you need to get the likes & followers we know you want (need?)!
You’ll be hearing from:
- Host – Noxolo Mafu, COSMO Deputy Editor
- Special guest – Jessica van Heerden, Influencer
- ‘What it takes to be an influencer’ – Jaime Waddington, COSMO Digital Director
- Bernini cocktail styling station – Nikki Albertyn, Sweet LionHeart Patisserie Studio
- Fashion styling station – Cleo Marcopoulos, COSMO Senior Fashion Editor
- Beauty styling station – Zipho Ntloko, COSMO Senior Beauty Editor
- Venue: Workshop 17, Watershed – V&A Waterfront (17 Dock Road, Cape Town)
- Date: Saturday 27 April 2019
- Time: 2pm – 6pm
- Ticket price: R350
- Bernini welcome drink & goodie bag included
Goodie Bag Goods
Goodie bags will be jam-packed with Bernini Ruby Berry Sparkling Frizzante, African Extracts skincare products, Yardley Body Moisturisers, mascara and lipsticks, facial wipes and earbuds from Cherubs, Zadig & Voltaire perfume samples, Labello lip-ice, Dove body spray, Body by Wild Vitamin supplements, BOS Ice Tea, Mantellis shortbread and much, much more!