Ghost Weekend Away: 24/25 May or 25 May Only - Held in Parys (1 hour from Johannesburg)
PLEASE READ ALL FIVE (5) POINTS BELOW THOROUGHLY, BEFORE MAKING YOUR BOOKING
(For late bookings once ticket sales have closed, we 'might' be able to help - call Kyle on 076 951 7827)
· Friday & Saturday @ R 2,500 p.p.
· Saturday Only @ R 2,000 p.p.
Prices include accommodation, dinner/s, breakfast/s, all ghostly entertainment, but not Saturday lunch.
· You don't have to attend Friday night, but most do given the nominal price difference for both nights.
· Arrive between 2pm and 7pm (for those coming from afar).
· 7.30pm - 8pm: Barbecue (3 meats, 3 salads, bread) + Cash Bar.
· 8pm - 10pm: Country Ghost Stories told at the fireside (if it's cold the boma has heaters), plus some visual effects & some dramatically recorded stories.
· You do have to attend the Saturday night.
· 8am - 10am: Full Breakfast (for those who stay over on the Friday night).
· 8am - 6pm: Free time to visit town, go into the country, enjoy the area's many activities & attractions (click on 'Activities, Attractions & Photo' above).
· Lunch: Have lunch or a river picnic wherever you like (lunch is the only meal not included in the package price).
· 6pm - 7pm: Three (3) Course Dinner + Cash Bar. If you want lunch at the resort, please pre-book by contacting Linda Benade on tel: 011 - 475 3611.
· 7pm - Midnight: Haunted Car Jaunt - Use your vehicle (or share a friend's vehicle) to go by convoy to visit the various haunted venues in the quaint little town of Parys (for Route click on 'Haunted Car Jaunt Route' above).
· 8am - 10am: Full Breakfast.
· After check-out you are again free to visit town and/or enjoy the area's many activities & attractions.
· All accommodation has Linen/Towels, Kettle & Tea/Coffee/Sugar/Sweetener/Milk/Creamer.
· Once you have paid, the resort will contact you to arrange your accommodation.
· If you are coming with friends, don't forget to ask the resort to place you with, or near, your friends.
· Some rooms have double beds, some have single beds, so please tell the resort what you require.
(4). IMPORTANT & FINAL DETAILS
· There is no minimum pax requirement, except for a Min of 2 pax per booking (no singles).
· It is fun to invite others eg: friends, family, visitors, social club mates, work colleagues, etc..
· Ages: Adults (unless special arrangements are made - no discounts for children of any age).
· Arrive in your own or a shared vehicle, which will also be required for the 'Haunted Car Jaunt'.
· Bring Torch, Camera, Flat Walking Shoes, Umbrella & Coat (just in case), and any required medications.
· If you have any special dietary requirements, please contact Lizanne at the resort at tel: 056 - 818 1615 no less than 7 days before arrival.
· Terms & Conditions (T's & C's): We visit public places, and guests accept that there is no Public Liability Insurance except at the resort. No alcohol may be brought onto the resort (there is a Cash Bar). No refunds. Conducted in English.
From the Johannesburg (N1) side of Parys, travel along the main road/Bree Street of Parys, turn R at Potchefstroom R53/Fochville (R500) sign/traffic lights, or turn L if coming from the Vredefort side of Parys (in which case you will already be on the main road/Bree Street. Coming from either direction you will go over the Vaal River Bridge, and very soon afterwards turn L onto the Kopjeskraal Road. Travel for about 6km to "Stonehenge in Africa River Lodge" (on the L).
|Refund policy||No refunds|