Introduction to Hyperledger Course
Hyperledger is promoting enterprise grade, open source business blockchain software, on top of which anyone can create applications to meet cross-industry needs. This course is for individuals who want to understand Hyperledger, what it is and how it compares to other blockchain technologies. This course is curated for both nontechnical and technical audiences.
- No prior knowledge of blockchain technology is required
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to understand Hyperledger, what it is and how it compares to other blockchain technologies
- Developers who want to build blockchain applications using Hyperledger
Modules that will be covered are:
Module 1: Blockchain Introduction
- Understanding blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT)
- Explore permissioned and permissionless blockchains and their key characteristics
- Various components of distributed ledger technologies, including consensus algorithms and smart contracts
- High-level explanation of Hyperledger
Module 2: Introduction to Hyperledger Frameworks
- The differences between Hyperledger and permissionless blockchain technologies
- How Hyperledger leverages open standards and open governance to support business solutions
- Hyperledger frameworks such as Iroha, Sawtooth, Fabric, Indy and Burrow as well as modules such as Cello, Explorer and Composer
Each student will receive a light lunch, refreshments, a notepad & pen and a Certificate of Completion.
Please note: The course content is subject to change slightly.
ADVANCED HYPERLEDGER TRAINING
Hyperledger for Developers
The Blockchain Academy provides private training and consulting for individuals with a technical background or developers who want to learn how to develop applications using any of the Hyperledger frameworks. Our consultants advise on various business cases for using this technology and assist in the implementation thereof.
Please contact us if you require such a training session.
Terms and Conditions:
No refunds or postponements are given to attendees who do not attend the course.
The Blockchain Academy will not be held liable for any damage to property, or for lost or stolen items.
The Blockchain Academy reserves the right to cancel classes at any time prior to their commencement. If a class is cancelled, attendees will be advised by sms and email no later than two days prior to its scheduled commencement date and a full refund given back to you.
If you wish to cancel the training, you must provide us with written notification.
NO REFUNDS or transfers will be granted less than 10 days before class commencement if enrolment has been confirmed.
We accept bitcoin! Contact us at [email protected] if you would like to make payment for this course in bitcoi