Wade Bales Wine & Malt Whisky Affair 2019
**THURSDAY and FRIDAY 10 MAY : SOLD OUT
THE BEST OF THE BEST
Taking place on Thursday the 9th & Friday the 10th of May, Wade Bales Wine & Malt Whisky Affair will once again be hosted at the opulent and recently upgraded 15 on Orange Autograph Collection 5 Star Hotel.
When it comes to lifestyle experiences, Wade Bales’ events consistently set the bar the the next level.
Currently in its 9th year, the event delivers the ultimate in indulgence for wine enthusiasts and whisky lovers alike – something for all palates, whether its SA's most sought after wines, rare malt whiskies from around the world, or both.
“Hand selecting a combination of distinctive wines and rare malt whiskies, then showcasing them under one roof in a stylish setting, ensures our discerning guests an exceptional and sophisticated experience.” says Wade Bales, renowned wine and spirits negociant.
Staying true to the high quality of previous events, over 120 premium wines from South Africa’s finest wineries will be showcased, including the likes of Klein Constantia, Bouchard Finlayson, Constantia Glen, Delaire Graff, Meerlust, Steenberg and Tokara.
Whisky enthusiasts will also have the opportunity to discover over 90 Malt Whiskies from around the world. Look out for internationally renowned distillers such as : Bunnahabhain, Bruichladdich, Aberlour, Highland Park, Redbreast, Lagavulin, The Glenlivet and Glenmorangie.
During the course of the evening, guests can also engage with winemakers and whisky ambassadors finding out the narrative behind each product. Over and above unlimited tastings of all products, guests can feast on the now famous food selection of gourmet cheeses, artisanal breads and antipasti.
Listen out for the Half-Time Bell !! – a real highlight of the evening - where for a limited period of 15 minutes only, guests will have access to taste exclusive and limited editions of wine and whisky from “under the table”.
TICKET PRICE : Sold out both nights
Each ticket includes unlimited wine and whisky tastings, a complimentary glass and a selection of gourmet cheese, antipasti deli and artisanal breads.
Due to the high demand for this event, it sells out fast. So book your ticket today!
For further information please contact Patricia Uribe
Telephone number: 021 794 2151
Email address [email protected]
Twitter @WadeBales #winewhiskyaffair
- Bouchard Finlayson Hannibal 2002 : Rated as one of South Africa's top 20 wines in the September 2004 Decanter Magazine and International Wine & Spirit Competition 2004 - Bronze
- Klein Constantia Vin de Constance 2015 : Established as South Africa’s most iconic wine.
- Bruichladdich Black Art : 5th Release of a unique and pioneering cult cask exploration series.
- Redbreast 21 YO : Awarded Irish Whiskey of the Year in 2017. The oldest expression from Redbreast so far.
- Aberlour Abundah : A’bunadh is exclusively matured in first-fill Oloroso sherry butts, a rarity it shares with only a handful of other Scotch whiskies.
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|