ATK Arena - APEX Tournament - 31 March 2019
PLEASE READ THROUGH BELOW INFO CAREFULLY
The ATK APEX Tournament now has an online feature allowing participants to register and play from home. The twist is at least one of the squad members has to be present and playing from ATK Arena on the day.
Join our Discord - https://discord.gg/HbsBWa
DATE: Sunday, 31 March 2019)
TIME: 10AM – 7PM
- Doors open at 9:30AM
- All divisions begin on the hour from 10AM
- Registrations close the day before, 30 March 2019
- At least one player from each squad must be present at the venue;
- Tickets will need to be purchased for each squad member participating, regardless of their physical presence at the event.
- Players wishing to use controllers are advised to bring their controllers with them, as well as a USB cable that is of sufficient length (1.5m or greater)
- Players are recommended to have their binds and key settings on hand so as to maximize game time
- All PCs will automatically reset before the end of the hour; Time announcements will be made as that time draws closer
- Players are kindly requested to leave the desks as they found them
- House rules and common sense apply
- Game play will be streamed and commentary will be provided
- Right of Admission is reserved
Game Time – 10AM to 10:55AM
Game Time – 11AM to 11:55AM
Game Time – 12PM to 12:55PM
Game Time – 1PM to 1:55PM
Game Time – 2PM to 2:55PM
Game Time – 3PM to 3:55PM
Game Time – 4PM to 4:55PM
Game Time – 5PM to 5:55PM
Tie Breakers will take place @ 6:15PM
Prize Giving: 7PM
Prize Pool R12,000
1st prize – R6,000
2nd prize – R4,000
3rd prize – R2,000
· 1 point per elimination
· 3 points per #1 Squad Placement
· As many games as possible can be played in your division, the combined points over the 3 best games is the squad's final score.
· The 3 highest scores over all the divisions will decide the winning squad
· In the event of tied scores, tie breakers will take place
Snacks and beverages available on the day
Hudson's Burger Joint available on the day - Menu link
No Alcohol available or allowed into the venue
· No eating or drinking at the stations
· No external food or drink allowed into the Arena.
· No vaping or smoking indoors.
· Every ticket holder is responsible for the peripherals at their station.
· Squads may enter multiple times
· Use good judgment.
· Participants to conduct themselves in an orderly manner at all times.
· Clean up after yourselves.
· Respect other people's property.
· You may bring your own peripherals.
· If you play with a controller, you are responsible to bring your own controller and USB cable.
· If you are caught cheating you will be asked to leave.
· Right of admission reserved.
· Terms and Conditions apply