DisruptHR CPT #6 - 3.10.2019
DISRUPT is an information exchange designed to energize, inform and empower executives, business leaders and people in the HR field.
Are you tired of the same old approach to Human Resources? Are you ready to start talking about talent in a whole new way? DisruptHR is for you!
DisruptHR is built on the belief that how we’ve approached people and talent in the past won’t be the best way to approach it in the future.
- “Hidden Talent: Unlock the creative potential of your people” - John Mullins (CEO, PeopleSwitch)
- “Shifting Paradigms” - Dylan Brits (Lead Digital Innovator, 2Uinc)
- “Game of Thrones” - Oelzah Puckree (HR Strategist, Old Mutual)
- “Game-based psychometric assessments in business” - Angelique Diedericks (Senior Manager & Consulting Psychologist, PwC)
- “Building a pipeline of Digital Talent one Intern at a Time” - Fiona Tabraham (Chief Executive, CapaCiTi)
- “The best measure of disruption - how many people have you pissed off?” - Darren Franks (CEO, TalentintheCloud)
- “KPI - Key Performance Indicator or Killing Performance Immediately” - Melissa Gangen (HR Director, Digital Planet)
- “The ABCs of Hiring people who work on purpose” - Brett Johnson (President, The Institute for Innovation, Integration & Impact)
- “The Future Is Remote” - Bentzy Goldman (Founder, PremoteMe)
- “Employee Engagement. It's not that complicated.” - Travis Gale (Director, Appletree Group)
- “How many Bs and Es does it take to be compliant and why” - Michelle Adler (OD Projects Manager, Takealot)
- “Learning in the Age of Disruption” - Sifikile Zondi (Head of Learning and Development, Ster-Kinekor)
- “The Changing Office Landscape - Your Office is Now Wherever you are!” - Lindy-Leigh Swales (Owner, Co-Pilot Legal)
More info : get5.io/disrupthr-cape-town
Join our Meetup group for updates: meetup.com/DisruptHR-South-Africa-Cape-Town
Watch our previous events' videos: get5.io/blog-tags/disrupthr-videos