Think Camp - CodeBot | Coding and Logic with Cozmo | Grade 4 to Grade 7 | Friday, 29th March
An exciting exploration into the world of coding and robotics. CodeBot tackles fascinating code-based problems suitable for both novice and experienced coders. Design algorithms that put Cozmo to the test and learn the logic of if-else statements that make Cozmo’s large personality even larger. This Think Camp is perfect for participants looking to gain an insight into the fascinating rhelm of coding and robotics.
Meet Cozmo here!
About Think Camp
Think Camp teaches key 21st century skills in fun and energising full day camps during school holiday periods. On Think Camp, computer work is interspersed with frequent snack breaks (two per day), outdoor games (weather permitting) and exciting competitions. Powerful thinking skills such as Design and Lean Thinking are taught throughout, using carefully designed activities that compliment computer work and give participants the tools needed to master the world of tomorrow.
- If you would like to book one child on more than one camp OR two or more children on different camps, please email us and we can organise a discount of R70 off each camp. Multiple bookings for the same camp can be done in the booking section above.
- All bookings are done via Quicket.
- If tickets are sold out, please contact us to be put on the waitlist for the event.
- Contact us on 011 568 7712 or [email protected] if you have any further questions.
IMPORTANT CodeBot Requirements
- In order to get the most out of the camp, participants need to be able to read and work at the academic grade level of Grade 4 – 7.
- For Grade 4s: Participants who haven't had much coding experience should first start with our CodeBot Nano camp.
- For Grade 5 - 7s: No prior experience required.
Friday, 29 March 2019
Parktown High School for Girls (Click here for directions)
Drop off: Anytime between 7:30am and 8:00am. No participants may be left unattended before 7:30am.
Pick up: The final discussion for the day along with certificate hand-out takes place between 3:00pm and 3:10pm - we encourage all parents to be present for this, if possible. After certificate handout, parents are invited to come and see the incredible work done throughout the day. All participants need to be collected by 3:30pm
Busy minds get hungry! We ask participants to bring along their favourite brain food for our two breaks.
Please DO NOT bring:
All our venues have superb tech facilities and participants will be working on Think Camp tablets, so there is no need to bring any additional high-tech devices.
Cancellations requested within the 14 days prior to the camp are subject to the resale of ticket/s. If resale is possible, tickets will not be refunded, rather a transfer credit will be issued for a later camp.
Please email [email protected] for any cancellation related inquiries.
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|