Genos Emotional Intelligence Practitioner Certification
The Genos Emotional Intelligence Practitioner Programmme will dramatically enhance your credentials and credibility by making you an expert in applying Emotional Intelligence (EI) in the workplace.
- Save hundreds of hours of development by utilising our proven Emotional Intelligence training program offerings
- Prove the Return on Investment of your programs by using our integrated pre- and post- assessments
- Brand our programs with your own information as you see fit as you see fit
- Tap into a community of fully certified instructors worldwide – or have your current educators certified to deliver
- Benefit from ongoing program development by Genos – adding new offerings at your options.
As a Genos Certified EI Practitioner you’ll be able to:
- Become an official Genos partner and deliver the full suite of Genos emotional intelligence products and programmes.
- Provide an expert perspective on the business case for, and benefits of Emotional Intelligence in the workplace.
- Apply the Genos Model of Emotional Intelligence in client solutions to raise employee engagement, enhance resilience, improve teamwork, raise leader productivity and create a positive climate for change.
- Powerfully debrief Genos Emotional Intelligence assessment results with individuals and teams.
- Provide practical tools and techniques for improving emotionally intelligent behaviours in the workplace.
- Deliver 4 ‘out-of-the-box’ 1-day training programmes: Engaging Leader, Resilient Leader, Mindful Leader and Emotionally Intelligent Leader. Access scripts, workbooks and best practices.
- Position the unique features of the Genos approach to assessing and developing Emotional Intelligence in comparison to other EI approaches.
- Support clients in identifying, recruiting and developing emotionally intelligent people using our unique EI Selection Report.
- Deliver compelling keynote presentations on all aspects of Emotional Intelligence.
- Build your reputation as an Emotional Intelligence expert using Genos content and marketing best practices.
- If you’re an independent coach, consultant or trainer: develop ‘residual revenue’ not dependent upon man-days.