Mail & Guardian Influencer Marketing masterclass
In the recent years, social media has given rise to a new form of marketing – influencer marketing.
Influencer marketing uses the influence or reach that individuals have on social media to create awareness or hype around a particular brand, product or service. Such individuals are called influencers. They engage their audience and influence what they wear, eat, read, do, where they shop, eat, holiday, who they bank with etc. At the end of the day, influencer marketing provides brands with a new age form of word of mouth.
Today, influencer marketing phenomenon has grown exponentially and is immensely dominating the world of digital marketing. From being a mere tactic, it is now a highly effective marketing tool that has become an integral part of a business’ marketing budget and strategy.
This introductory masterclass will benefit entry level practitioners so they can get to grips with the basics. This is also a great refresher course for middle-level professionals. You will gain a better understanding of this powerful marketing tool, as well as how to create and manage your own campaigns effectively.
Interactive and practical exercises conducted in masterclass with your peers in role playing and working through case studies will inspire and get you fired up for 2019!
Contact TJ on [email protected] or 11 250 7300 for more information, to book seat/s and for group discount.
- What is the future and new tactics of influencer marketing?
- Is influencer marketing the right strategy and solution for your business and brand?
- Finding the right and key influencers who will match your ideals
- Detecting fakefluence
- Types of influencers: macro, micro and nano - quantity vs quality, which has more bang in the buck?
- How should influencers be compensated and what are their rules for posting online?
- Creating an effective influencer marketing strategy, programme and campaign that work for your brand
- How to amplify your influencer marketing campaigns?
- Dealing and managing the influencers themselves – do’s and don’ts
- Creating meaningful and strong relationship through collaboration with influencers who help you tell your brand’s story
- Requirements and characteristics of influencer communications
- Ensuring authenticity leads to good engagement
- Sharing across multiple channels and selecting the relevant platforms
- Measuring the ROI on your influencer marketing campaigns
- Ensuring influencer marketing ultimately drive sales and grow your business
- Avoiding misleading, mishaps, pitfalls and PR disaster
- Case studies and best practices– success and failures
Dylan Kohlstädt, is the Founder and CEO of Shift ONE and the Digital Marketing Academy. She has over 20 years marketing management experience in gaming, insurance, financial and property industries and is a subject matter expert on all things digital. She has extensive local and international experience (South Africa, UK and Australia) and has managed global and national brands in multiple languages and countries. Dylan has her IMM (3 years) Marketing Diploma as well as an MBA through Unisa.
Dylan is a digital marketing maverick, serial entrepreneur, speaker, trainer and is passionate to assist clients leverage on digital marketing and social media to grow their business and build a successful brand.
Junior to middle level executives from - businesses from across industry sectors, SMEs, start-ups and agencies who are in charge of
- Influencer marketing
- Brand communications
- Social media
Masterclass starts at 8.30 am and ends at 3.30 pm, with breaks for lunch and refreshments