Introduction to WordPress Webinar
This Introduction to WordPress Webinar will teach you everything you need to know to be able to manage or create your WordPress site!
YOU WILL LEARN:
* Themes! How to choose a good theme, installation and customizations.
* Plugins! What is a plugin, how to choose a plugin, installation and optimization
* How to manage your plugins & themes to keep your WordPress site running optimally
* Menus! Create, edit and do some cool things with your menus.
* Widgets! What are they? How to use them.
* WordPress Security! How to keep your WordPress secure at all times from those pesky Hackers!
ABOUT YOUR TRAINER:
Deb is a Front-End Developer who specialises in WordPress. Not only does she spend her days building everything from the classiest to the quirkiest of websites, but she lectures at a local colleges teaching the full-time students and part-time students how to build their own. As well as giving talks around Tech and Women in Tech.
Code Saloon has created a series of webinars designed to empower you. The interactive webinars, which will touch on everything from how to manage your WordPress site, to understanding the basics of UX/UI, to how to create a successful eCommerce site and more, will provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to move forward with confidence.
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|