Hazendal Wine Estate Jazz Club
On Friday 25 January we welcome the local N2 Jazz Band with special guest vocalist Carmen Exclusive. The N2 Jazz Band, consisting of brothers Neugen and Noël Wentzel, started their musical journey in 1987. The band built up a strong following with their distinct jazz-fusion music and style. Younger brother Adrian joined them and they have performed alongside esteemed artists such as Vicky Sampson, Feya Faku, Jimmy Dludlu and many more.
Enjoy a delicious Mediterranean style 3-course meal while listening to the sounds of Swing, Latin and African jazz rhythms. Also available are our award-winning wines.
The menu will consist of:
- Black rye, herring and pickles, tangerine whipped farm butter
- A selection of Zakuski, Russian inspired savoury snacks, for sharing
- Pumpkin, citrus and spiced kale Pelmeni, roast Turks Turban squash cream
- Savoury risotto-style barley porridge, slow braised lamb, hazelnuts and mushrooms
- Sweet treats for sharing (Russian honey layered cake, white Russian verrines, mini chocolate tarts, Hazendal fudge lollipops)
Cost: R600 pp (Includes a complimentary glass of Christoffel Hazenwinkel wine)
Doors open: 18:30
Show starts: 19:45
[email protected] or 021 205 5620