Runner's World Trail Clinics with AJ Calitz
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to the recent fire the start venue was moved to the Deer Park parking area at the top of Deer Park Drive in Vredehoek
LEARN FROM ONE OF SA’S MOST LEGENDARY TRAIL RUNNERS – AND HIS COACH:
- One-on-One Practical Skills Training and Q&A!
- Form and Technique Drills and Advice!
- Practical Training Methodology with AJ’s coach,
- and author of Running Essentials, Christoff Smit!
- Small Group to Ensure Individual Attention!
- Designed For All Levels: Beginner / Intermediate / Experienced!
WHAT YOU GET:
– Full morning of expert guidance and advice from two of SA’s leading trail-running gurus
– K-Way soft-shell jacket valued at R900
– Falke trail socks valued at R120
– A copy of Christoff Smit’s book Running Essentials valued at R150
– A six-month subscription to Runner’s World magazine (print or digital)
– Brunch at Tribe 112 café restaurant in Cape Town
– Lucky-draw prizes on the day!
When: 07:30 Saturday 16 February 2019
Where: Signal Hill Car Park.
(Post-clinic brunch: Tribe, 112 Buitengracht St, Cape Town)
Cost: R1 200 per person
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|