Khayelitsha Property Buyer Sessions - 17 November 2018 Special FLISP - Subsidy for First Time Buyers - Workshop
You are invited to the launch of a series of 12 events that will be scheduled every month to assist property buyers and sellers and all stakeholders in the property industry, including home loan consultants, estate agents, financial institutions and attorneys to share their knowledge in the industry to home owners, sellers, buyers and investors how to go about to make the best decision when buying a property, selling a property or investing.
The focus of this workshop in November will be for First Time Property Buyers - Special focus on the new & latest Flisp Subsidy income - increased from R15 000 - R22 000 & how to get yourself ready to buy a property, addressing issues like:
- Your credit profile - watch the video for a short into on credit profile
- Your affordability to raise and pay back a home loan- watch the short video as an introduction
- How to get access to a Government Subsidy Flisp
- click here to our own Flisp Website
- Click here to watch the Flisp interview with Verna - good news the income for Flisp is now lifted to R22 000 gross household income - was R15 000
- Where to find and look for alternative and innovative home loan finance- watch the short video on Rent2buy
This is a collective initiative by the property attorneys of the Attorney Realtor HUB that share the passion for sharing their knowledge that they collectively gathered over years and years of experience and will invite like minded other professional stakeholders to participate.
Buying, selling or investing in a property remains most likely the biggest investment one will ever make or market to sell to reap the rewards of your investment and our aim is that one must gather the knowledge and be empowered to do it as an expert.
Through the information workshops attendees will be informed how to:
- Get ready to by their own property
- Investigate your own affordability
- Investigate your own credit profile and learn how your credit profile can have a good or bad impact on your investment or purchaser
- How to improve your credit score and affordability
- How to buy a property and from whom if you do not have a huge deposit available
- How to apply for a Government Flisp Subsidy - Flisp
- Alternative finance to buy your own home - available in the price range R400 000 - R1,8 - The Rent2buy Finance concept
- How to apply online for a home loan and check your own credit score for free
- How to find the best buyer for your property - and have access to funds for your buyer available
- How to get out of the rental trap
- How to save thousands on your home loan
and many more
Following the launch a workshop will be scheduled once every month.
The schedule for the December event will be launched soon - keep the date of 6 December open at this stage.
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|