Khayelitsha Property Buyer Special Workshop : Special Focus on Legal Terms & Conditions when Buying or Selling a Property - Date : 8 December 2018
Sat Dec 8, 13:30 - Sat Dec 8, 16:00
Isivivana Centre Bertha Movie House, Khayelitsha
You are invited to the third event in a series of twelve that will be scheduled every month to educate and assist property buyers and sellers.
Many stakeholders in the property industry, including home loan consultants, estate agents, financial institutions and attorneys will share their knowledge of the industry with home owners, sellers, buyers and investors and guide them in making the best decision when buying a property, selling a property or investing.
This is a collective initiative by the property attorneys of the Attorney Realtor HUB who share a passion for imparting their knowledge that they collectively have gathered over many years and will invite like-minded other professional stakeholders to participate.
The focus of this workshop in December will be for Property Buyers – with an emphasis on how to buy a property and the legalities involved and property problems and possible solutions.
Giles Buswell, director of Henwoods Attorneys will “Demystify Conveyancing Terms” by explaining the terminology used in a property transaction.
Chris Fick, director of Chris Fick & Associates will be talking on:
• What the requirements are for a valid property contract
• Common property problems and possible solutions
• What needs to be done when a property owner dies?
• Steps and requirements for reporting a deceased estate and and the value of having a Will
• Negotiating solutions for property problems and related issues
Meyer de Waal, director of MDW Inc., will give a short overview of the FLISP subsidy available to first-time buyers, and how to go about applying for this, as well as how to go about using the Rent2buy service.
Buying, selling or investing in a property is possibly the biggest investment one will ever make or market to sell (hopefully to reap the rewards of a good investment) and our aim is to show the buyer and seller how to gather knowledge and be empowered to invest as an expert.
• Your credit profile - watch the video for a short into on credit profile
• Government subsidies for home buyers
• How to get access to a Government Subsidy Flisp
• Click here to go to our own Flisp Website
• Watch the interview on eNCA TV on FLISP
The schedule for the January 2018 event will be launched soon.