The Mind of the Property Investor in the Expropriation Era
Expropriation Without Compensation (EWC)...what are the Risks and Opportunities for you as a Property Investor?
We will be releasing the first and exclusive results of the first quantitative Survey on the actual impact of EWC on the financial and property-related decisions of South Africans.
More than 500 South Africans have spoken and we have listened. Get unique and essential insights to guide your decision-making.
Timothy Maurice, 4-times Best Selling Author in Brain & Brand Science, will deliver a Keynote Speech.
Listen to Carlo sharing his views and perspective with Timothy Maurice on CliffCentral's "Brain and Brand Show"
Hello, my name is Carlo Mariani, Founder of ThePropertyCoach.
Join us for our "Panic / No Panic - The Mind of the Property Investor in the Expropriation Era" event on October 9th.
We have interviewed more than 500 South Africans to go beyond opinions and debates and understand exactly what is happening in the minds of South Africans as far as the Expropriation Without Compensation debate is concerned.
YOU WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO RECEIVE THE RESULTS OF THIS SURVEY.
It is a fantastic opportunity to:
- Understand exactly how you should manage risks and capitalise on the opportunities presented by the Expropriation Without Compensation Era
- Be the first to get the findings of our unique Survey on EWC, to inform your financial and property investments decisions
- Listen to the research and insights of Timothy Maurice, 4-times Best Selling Author on Brain & Brand Science
- Meet like-minded professionals and investors like you
Timothy Maurice's Keynote Speech will address the following topics:
- Optimise your Brain Power to thrive in uncertain economic times
- Learn the Neuroscience of Decision Making - from Emotion to Mental Mastery
- Crack the Secret Code of Re-Inventing yourself by understanding how the brain works
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How long will the Event last?
A. The core proceedings of the Event will last 1 hour and 30 minutes, with pre and post-event networking over and above that
Q. Can I bring a guest?
A. Please consider our Companion Ticket, if you would like to bring a Guest
Q. Will you sell Properties at the Workshop or thereafter?
A. No. We are a Specialised Provider of Property Education, Coaching, Mentoring and Success Tools. We are 100% independent of any Real Estate Agency, Property Developer or Financial Services Provider.
Q. Will I have to buy anything?
A. No. You are not required to purchase anything.
Q. What time will we start?
A. We start at 8am sharp. Registration and “pre-networking” starts at 7:00am.