Village Vibes 2019
Based on Darling’s famous Voorkamerfest concept, Village Vibes 2019 is a first-of-a-kind event for Muizenberg.
On the evenings of 12 and 13 April 2019, Joon restaurant and the technicolour people of Muizenberg Village will open their doors and welcome you into their homes for two nights of live music, spoken word poetry, comedy & dance, accompanied by delectable food, wine from Durbanville Hills Wine and craft beer and gin & tonic tastings from Noon Gun Brewery.
Strictly limited to 75 people per night, tickets are going to sell out quicker than a tequila shot goes down at The Striped Horse during Happy Hour, and faster than the backline at Surfer's Corner fills up on a glassy Sunday.
Get in there, quick!
Tickets are R250 per person per night and include:
· 5 live events
· A glass of Durbanville Hills Wine on arrival
· Gin & tonic and craft beer tasting by Noon Gun Brewery.
You can strap us to a metal chair and shout at us in an Eastern European accent and we won’t tell you whose playing. You can bribe us with gold bullions but our lips will stay sealed.
You can ply us with copious amounts of wine and…ok, ok…you got us with that one: we’ll give you some clues as to what to expect...
Click here to follow the clues >> https://bit.ly/2TXDUCg
- Group 1: Departs Joon 17h45. Returns 20h30 for After Party.
- Group 2: Departs Joon at 18h30. Returns at 21h15 for the After Party.
- Group 3: Departs Joon at 19h15. Returns at 22h00 for the After Party.
3. If you book Group 1 you will miss Marcia Moon’s set at the opening party. But you will get a bonus (secret) act at the After Party. Choices, choices…
4. The Before Party begins at 17h00 and all ticket holders are welcome to arrive from 17h00.
5. BUT please take note of which time slot your ticket group will depart for the route - departure times will be strict!
6. Joon will be catering the Before and After Party. Pre-ordering when purchasing your ticket(s) via Quicket is seriously recommended (check out the food options at www.muizenbergvillagevibes.co.za).
7. The After Party will end at 23h30.
8. The programme and line-up is the same for both nights, so only book for both nights if you want to repeat the experience.
9. No kids under the age of 10.
10. Kids over the age of 10 are welcome – but they will (obviously) have to forfeit the complimentary alcohol. They will receive a welcome non-alcoholic beverage on arrival as a substitute.