Khayelitsha Property Buyer & Seller Information Launch
Sorry - but we are sold out. In just 10 days, all the tickets are taken up.
Do not get "FOMO" - fear of missing out - you may lose out a bit if you cannot attend on 20 October, but the good news is that you can be one of the first to sign up for the next event that will be hosted at the same venue - on 17 November 2018.
Click here to sign up for the event to be hosted on 17 November at the same venue.
Cornelius Koopman of DStV Home Channel - All About Property will also do some filming of the event on 17 November - be sure not to miss out.
One of the topics that we will discuss over the next 12 months will be - FLISP - How to get access to a Government subsidy for First Time Buyers . Sign up and come to the workshops for the latest updates as the subsidy will soon increase from R15 000.00 gross salary to R22 000. Click here to watch a video for more information on FLISP.
The series of 12 events that will be scheduled every month to assist property buyers and sellers and all stakeholders in the property industry, including home loan consultants, estate agents, financial institutions and attorneys to share their knowledge in the industry to home owners, sellers, buyers and investors how to go about to make the best decision when buying a property, selling a property or investing.
This is a collective initiative by the property attorneys of the Attorney Realtor HUB that share the passion for sharing their knowledge that they collectively gathered over years and years of experience and will invite like minded other professional stakeholders to participate.
Buying, selling or investing in a property remains most likely the biggest investment one will ever make or market to sell to reap the rewards of your investment and our aim is that one must gather the knowledge and be empowered to do it as an expert.
Through the information workshops attendees will be informed how to:
- Get ready to by their own property
- Investigate your own affordability
- Investigate your own credit profile and learn how your credit profile can have a good or bad impact on your investment or purchaser
- How to improve your credit score and affordability
- How to buy a property and from whom if you do not have a huge deposit available
- How to apply for a Government Flisp Subsidy - Flisp
- Alternative finance to buy your own home - available in the price range R400 000 - R1,8 - The Rent2buy Finance concept
- How to apply online for a home loan and check your own credit score for free
- How to find the best buyer for your property - and have access to funds for your buyer available
- How to get out of the rental trap
- How to save thousands on your home loan
and many more
Following the launch a workshop will be scheduled once every month.