Salary Negotiation Workshop by Korn Ferry
Mon Oct 22, 14:30 - Mon Oct 22, 17:00
University of Stellenbosch Business School
Salary negotiation workshop presented by Korn Ferry
Geared towards professionals undertaking post graduate studies with a view towards improving their earning potential, across various sectors/industries.
- Please select only one ticket type (livestream or campus, not both!)
- Limited seating in venue – only book this ticket if you are certain that you will attend
- We trust that your booking is an indication of your commitment to attend - our presenters have agreed to take time out to prepare this workshop for USB, let's not disappoint!
- Refreshments will be served at the event
Making your business more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm, synchronizing strategy and talent to drive superior performance for our clients.
About the facilitator:
Shaun Barnes is a Senior Client Partner at Korn Ferry, an international management consulting company with 114 offices in over 54 countries. Shaun heads up the Reward Practice for Korn Ferry Sub-Saharan Africa, advising clients on all matters pertaining to reward and compensation strategies and solutions as well as Executive Compensation.Shaun consults to multinational and listed companies, specialising in the Mining, Financial, FMCG and Industrial sectors. Shaun has legal and business degrees from the University of the Witwatersrand and the University of Stellenbosch.
What we’ll cover
- How do postgrads feature in typical career ladders
- Experience VS. Qualifications
- Expectations for remuneration and bonus packages
- Industry comparisons for pay practice and levels
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|