DialogueMatters Breakfast Session
Join us for a breakfast session!
How do you communicate around ethics internally and externally in your organisation and personal platforms?
- Do you and your people share a common understanding of workplace ethics?
- Is ethics really valued in your organisation? Or are there more important success criteria?
- How well do you manage ethics? Well enough to minimise risk and reputational damage?
- Where does your organisation's culture lie on the ethical – toxic culture continuum?
At the session, you will gain insight into:
- The importance of research and the role that ethics plays in Africa
- Insights into top ethics trends and the Ethics Monitor Toolkit
- The importance of values - and how to bring them to life in your organisation.
- Welcoming and coffee;
- Reputation and Ethics in Africa:
- Ethics trends and Ethics Monitor Toolkit:
- Importance of values - how to define and communicate values in your organisation.
The Dialogue Matters sessions offer insights, case studies and networking around the latest topics on the agenda in the field of corporate communications and reputation management.
|Refund policy||No refunds|