SQLSaturday Durban Precon 2018 - A Day of SQL Server Machine Learning Services
In this full-day workshop, we look in detail at how SQL Server Machine Learning Services work and what you can do with it. We look at how it "hangs together" under the covers, and we look at how you can put together a complete machine learning pipeline with SQL Server ML Services. Some may think that SQL Server ML Services is purely for data scientists, but in this workshop, we also see how a database developer/DBA can get a lot of benefits from SQL Server ML Services.
- SQL Server Machine Learning Services Overview
- A high-level overview of SQL Server ML
- SQL Server ML Services Under the Covers
- This is about how "it hangs together:, e.g. the technical implementation. Can be useful for you when things go wrong.
- sp_execute_external_script (SPEES) is the "entry point" to the external engine. We look at how to use it, the parameters it takes etc.
- SQL Server ML Services & Performance
- Parallelism, Compute Contexts, oh my! This session we see how we can get the most out of SQL Server ML Services
- Real World Usage of SQL Server ML Services - I
- So how do we use this thing? We look at how to create models, what to do with the models and various ways we can predict based on the models.
- Real World Usage of SQL Server ML Services - II
- So what if I am not a data scientist, why should I bother? Ah, in this session we see why a "normal" developer should use SQL Server ML Services.
|Refund policy||No refunds|