Johannesburg Natural Hair Expo 2018 : General tickets
Mon Sep 24, 10:00 - Mon Sep 24, 17:00
Constitutional Hill, Johannesburg
2nd Johannesburg Natural Hair Expo 2018
We believe in natural beauty. To us, natural beauty is being clear of who you are and falling in love with that person.
The way we pursue natural beauty is by embracing and loving our natural hair. We believe our natural hair is a beautiful crown that makes us feel gorgeous, confident, sexy, unfiltered and most importantly; authentic. We do not cover our crowns, but we take care of them and wear them with pride.
We also believe in the women of South Africa and Africa… we are convinced they have a vital role to play in the economy of the continent.
This is not just an expo but a platform to celebrate, re-educate and empower women and men on how phenomenal they are.
Join us at the 2nd Johannesburg Natural Hair Expo 2018
Celebrate your heritage, Celebrate your hair!
Times & Venue:
Constitutional Hill , Johannesburg
24 September 2018
10H00- 17H00: Exhibitions ( Local, African and International brands), performances
Kids: Free for kids below the age of 12 year
Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets are not transferable and cannot be resold or offered for resale.
2. We reserve the right to restrict the sale of tickets to a maximum number person, and sum total for the event.
3. If an error is made in the price of the ticket ordered by you, you will be notified and we will give you an option to either a) re-confirm your ticket order at the correct price or b) cancel your ticket and receive a full refund.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure tickets are collected prior to the event, we will not be liable for any lost or stolen tickets.
5. Appropriate standards of behaviour are expected of every individual, ticket holders may be removed from the event if in the opinion of the organizers the ticket holder holds a risk to the safety of other guests.
6. The following substances are not allowed in the venue: glass bottles, illegal drugs, knives, weapons, guns.
7. Ensure children under the age of 12 are well looked after, it is not the responsibility of the organizer to look after the young ones.
8. The ticket does not include parking fee or parking space, although limited parking is available at the venue.
9. Smoking is not allowed in the venue hall, smoking areas are available in designated areas around the venue hall.
10. Please note cameras and video films will be at the venue, by purchasing the ticket you consent to being filmed, photographed without any compensation being paid to you.
11. The venue and organizers cannot accept responsibility for damages or loss of any personal property at the event.
13. There will be music at the event, loud music does cause damage to hearing and the organisers will not be liable to the damages
If you experience any problems at the event please contact the event manager on duty, we look forward to meeting you.
Balungile Mangcu & Team