Spring Reboot - Women's Retreat
Rest your body
Renew your energy
Reboot your soul
28th - 30th September 2018
Need some time out to recharge? Join our energizing weekend retreat hosted at the luxurious Steynshoop Mountain Lodge (Magaliesburg, an hour from JHB). Allow yourself the luxury to take time out to rest, renew and SPRING REBOOT with Kate Emmerson and Venetia Howes.
Experience our unique SPRING REBOOT TOOLKIT including body, mind, heart and soul assessments ensuring you have practical take-home tools to stay focused, energized and purposeful for the last quarter of the year. We will support you to take stock of your life from every angle and offer tailor-made exercises to harness the power of body, mind and soul.
This is a perfect retreat to attend on your own if you have been at the bottom of your own priority list or a wonderful opportunity to share purposeful downtime with your bestie girlfriend, mom or daughter. Your choice!
This weekend is designed as a holistic experience by merging the outer and the inner: plenty of exercise, nutritious, vital food 'n smoothies, fresh mountain air and flop into awesome beds at night for deep rest after soul searching experiences, laughter and courageous conversations designed to shift your life with power and meaning.
This retreat is just for you if you’re:
- Feeling at the bottom of your own priority list #WhatAboutMe?
- Wondering how you are going to reach the end of the year
- Need a total energy re-boot to revitalize your enthusiasm
- Never saying “yes” to a weekend just for you
- Addicted to your darn cell phone and its constant demands
- Collapsing in a heap at the end of every day
Our exclusive 2 night, 3-day weekend will ensure you press PAUSE and take time out to REBOOT YOUR LIFE.
Rest your body:
- Slow down and find your inner calm
- Morning and evening meditations
- Glorious beds for deep restful sleep
- Digital detox - let's ditch that phone!
- Afternoon siesta after learning hand massage techniques
Renew your energy:
- Body assessments for a kind reality check
- Morning and evening guided body movement
- Nutritional toolkit
- Powerful letting go exercise to unleash pent-up energy
- Learn a 2-minute body energizer
Reboot your soul:
- SOUL COACHING -an honest stock take of your life
- Courageous conversations to exponentially shift your next 3 months
- EFT techniques - take-home tools for when the going gets tough in your life
- Style and image with Janine Starkey from Tweak 'n Style - understanding how to reboot your look
Exclusive weekend retreat and take home toolkit includes:
- #SPRING REBOOT exclusive retreat experience
- 2-night luxurious accommodation & exclusive use of Steynshoop Mountain Lodge
- All meals, morning and afternoon tea, juices and smoothies
- Body assessment and 6-week personalized body transformation programme, valued at: R1600
- Mastermind session post-retreat, valued at R1600
- Colour chart and body shape assessment from Janine Starkey
- Guided walks and movement therapy
- #SPRING REBOOT surprises
Transport to and from Venue
Items of a personal nature
All additional drinks and alcohol with lunch and dinner
Arrive from 2 pm Friday until 4 pm Sunday when you leave totally invigorated #WhatAboutMe
Kate shares about her own "edge" regarding self-care #whataboutme?
Venetia shares her passion as a single mom and juggling responsibilities
Kate shares her thoughts after attending a retreat as a PARTICIPANT for once!
More from Kate
Kate Emmerson is a best-selling author (published 3 books and a movie), International speaker, facilitator of transformational retreats in idyllic and masterminds in idyllic settings and South Africa’s foremost clutter expert. She is hell-bent on helping you slow down and focus on what truly matters and gets a kick out of supporting you to SHIFT your life in order to “LIVE LIGHT, LIVE LARGE”
Venetia Howes is passionate about health and fitness. She is on a mission to make women like you reconnect with their bodies and to show them how to - “EAT, TRAIN, LIVE”. She left 20 years of corporate marketing to follow her passion by launching THE FITWEIGH in 2016. She is a mother, a personal trainer and an entrepreneur using her life experiences to help others transform their lives.
Janine Starkey - special guest: creator of House of Janine, a qualified Fashion Designer built this brand over 10 years ago, her career began in the film industry and had the privilege of dressing SA’s most renowned celebrities and she learned the art of illusion dressing and styling. She inspires women to understand their body shapes, the do’s & don'ts of style & to love who they are regardless.
|Refund policy||No refunds|