Introductory Archery Lesson
Come and learn to shoot a bow!
A fun and interactive introduction to recurve archery.
- 60min introductory archery lesson, incl. the use of the facilities and the equipment.
- Exclusively for participants aged 16-years and above.
- Class time on Saturdays at 11h30-12h30 (arrive 15min early)
- Held at Archers of Zoolake Archery Range: No. 2 Prince Of Wales Drive, Zoolake Park, Saxonwold, Randburg.
- Right of admission and service is reserved.
- The words ’session’ or ‘sessions’ are used in these ‘terms and conditions’ to describe any and all of the following: Private lessons, classes, workshops, qualifying sessions, events and or any other form of training, lesson or class.
- Neither Sentient Archery nor Archers of Zoolake condone the use of archery equipment outside of a designated archery range.
- We reserve the right to adjust our Terms & Conditions at any time. We will, however, endeavor to inform of our clients about any changes.
- We’re open Tuesdays through to Sundays, including Public Holidays for archery training! (Training and office hours are available on our Contact page)
2. Indemnity & Client Registration:
- All clients will be required to complete an Indemnity Form at their first session.
- Clients under 18 years are required to have a parent or guardian complete the Indemnity Form on their behalf.
- All clients are to complete a client registration form before booking or attending any form of tuition.
- Clients under 18 years are required to have a parent or guardian complete a client registration form on their behalf.
3. Payment Terms:
- Payment is required upfront to secure bookings for Intro Lessons, Workshops and other once-off events.
- Invoices & Statements are sent at the beginning of each month via email. Please make sure that you supply us with the correct email address.
- EFT is our preferred payment method.
- Cash payment is also accepted.
- Regrettably, we cannot accept any cheque or card payments.
- All payments are due upon receipt of the invoice.
- Payments will be allocated to the oldest invoice first.
- Automated Payment Reminder emails will be sent via our system 14 days after the original invoice is sent.
- Accounts not settled within one calendar month of the invoice date will result in suspension of all services until payment has been made.
- We strongly recommend setting up an automatic debit order for monthly recurring class fees to avoid late payments.
4. Bookings & Enrolment:
- Booking is essential for all classes, events, workshops, qualifying sessions and private sessions. Booking can be made with the coach or office manager.
- An enrolment form will need to be completed to book into any of our monthly classes.
5. Cancellation, Rescheduling, Freezing & Un-enrolment:?
We will only cancel or reschedule bookings if sufficient notice is given. Notice requirements are outlined below:
- Private Sessions require 12 hours' notice for cancellation or rescheduling.
- Classes, Events, Workshops and Qualifying Sessions require 24 hours' notice for cancellation or rescheduling.
Monthly group classes are charged for on a monthly basis, irrespective of attendance.
- Cancellation of class enrolment requires the submission of an un-enrolment form.
Un-enrolment forms must be submitted 24 hours before the start of a new month.
- Class enrolments can be frozen for up to two months.
Requests to freeze class enrolment must be submitted in writing at least 24 hours before the start of the month.
- ‘No-shows’, non-attendance and late cancellations will be charged for at 100% of normal rates.
6. Range Rules & Regulations:
- All range rules and regulations are to be followed at all times. It is the responsibility of each client to make sure he/she understands and obeys the range rules & regulations. Here is a direct link to these Rules & Regulations: http://www.azl.co.za/content/uploads/2015/01/A.Z.L.-Range-Rules-Regulations-2015.pdf
7. Weather Interference:
- If more than 50% of a session is able to take place it will be considered completed.
- In the case of bad weather we may need to cancel or reschedule booked sessions. We will contact you telephonically.
- Clients are NOT to presume that a session is cancelled without confirmation from either the coach or office manager. The decision to cancel/reschedule will be made by the coach, not the client.
- Clients will never be expected to train in dangerous conditions. Cold or wet weather is NOT dangerous, lightning or hail-stones however, are!
- Weekly classes will not be rescheduled due to weather interference. We will do our best to complete each class, but unfortunately from time-to-time this may not be possible.
8. Disputes or disagreements process:
If there are any disputes or disagreements regarding application of our Terms & Conditions and/or policies, clients are to notify our manager directly, in writing, via email. (Dean McHendry – [email protected]).