Vine to Valley
Coastline Events – Vine to Valley Run my Wines Trail Running Series.
Are you ready for some phenomenal trail running?
The alluring Hemel en Aarde Valley lies on the outskirts of the Overberg Coastal town of Hermanus. The terroir of this splendid valley lends itself to many distinguished wine farms who will be welcoming you on the Vine to Valley Run My Vines Trail Running experience.
What do you need to know?
• All trail runners will receive a Vine to Valley medal
• All trail runners to complete the series will receive a bottle of these superlative wines from each wine farm ran in the series
• Only distances above 10 km are timed
• The first 10 runners to cross the line at each race will receive a medal for their win
• These untouched vineyard running trails will offer a unique vineyard running experience of the Hermanus vineyards, and afterwards you can enjoy a selection food, coffee and of course wine with your family and friends while the kids get to play in Nature *Please note the play areas are very unique to each wine farm and are all outside.
• Caring for the community is apart of who we are, and R20 of your entry ticket will go towards supporting local initiatives such as the Pebbles Project, Hermanus Child Welfare, local farm school projects, Ella Gordon and ECD centre.
Please follow our Facebook page for more information: https://www.facebook.com/VinetoValley/
Coastline Events, partnered with these wine farms and supported by local tourism, is proud to bring you yet another lifestyle event. Serving to inspire and ignite your passion for the outdoors and a healthy style of living. Balanced of course with fine wines, camaraderie and a good dose of fun!
Programme of trails:
Newton Johnson 18 August
Bosman 29 September
Sumaridge 27 October
La Vierge 24 November
Hermanus Pietersfontein 8 December
Benguela Cove 15 December
Short Distances R120 per run - R600 for the series
Longer Distances R150 per run - R410 for the series
Contact [email protected] or 082 0757477