Data Artistry Master Classes
Each Master Class is focused around how to analyze and visualize data to communicate your valuable findings to a SPECIFIC audience for MAXIMUM effect. Here is what you can expect!
Master Class 1 - Data Visualization & Communication for Impact - 12-13 July 2018 *Ticket sales CLOSED
- Focus: Public/Beneficiaries
- Create: Data viz elements + 2 Social media graphics
- Use: MS Excel + Canva
Master Class 2 - Presenting Data to Decision Makers - 13-14 Sep 2018 *Ticket sales CLOSED
- Focus: Donors/Senior management
- Create: Infographics
- Use: MS Powerpoint + Piktochart
Master Class 3 - Presenting Data In Dashboards -
15-16 Nov 2018 - RE-SCHEDULED - 31 Jan - 1 Feb 2019
- Focus: Programmes team/Operations management
- Create: Dashboard
- Use: MS Excel
Ticket/s includes access to your chosen Master Class/es, access to online learning resources, Course pack, Lunch, Beverages and Tea-time snacks.
Last year, Data Innovator ran the very first DATA ARTISTRY RETREAT in Maboneng, Johannesburg. Based on feedback and experience, we have revamped the learning programme to bring you the all new and improved Data Visualization Master Classes.
Anyone wanting to gain confidence in working with data and to improve their visual presentation skills should attend this Master Class. This classes will be especially useful to M&E professionals and others heavily involved in data communication and reporting processes your organization.
Why should you attend?
- Learn how to simplify and beautify your data stories
- Take home re-usable templates and how-to guides
- "Wow" your colleagues with your next data viz/infographics reports and presentations
- Data viz skills look great on your CV
- Step away from the day-to-day grind to learn in a fun and creative environment