Wild Beauty Workshop
WILD BEAUTY WORKSHOP
Join us in exploring, learning and creating an array of natural beauty body care products.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE DAY:
We will discuss different beauty products, creating some of them ourselves and experience how they feel on the body. Discover what edible plants can also feed your body and face, as well as various different natural ingredients involved in creating a range of body care products.
We will explore the techniques on how to apply and use various healing products on the body, including exfoliators, moisturisers, shampoos, conditioner, foot soaks. A plant gathering session to collect medicinal plants for your self care products will be led by wild food forager Roushanna Gray and followed by a seasonal inspired plant based lunch.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- We will gather plants to take home to preserve and create your own natural beauty products.
- Everyone will receive their own natural healing beauty recipe manual.
- Samples of body care products created by Tasmin for you to experience and experiment with on the day.
- You will create two of your own products to take home.
- There will be botanical drinks and refreshments served throuout the event plus a vibrant light lunch,
- Wild goddess\godly body care inspiration !!
WHAT TO BRING:
2 x glass jars (400ml or less), a towel, small mirror, bowl, note book and pen.
A sun hat, sunscreen and or a rain jacket - depending on the weather. Cameras are welcome.
Facilitator: Tasmin Lutge
Catering: Veld and Sea