DisruptHR CPT #5 - 7.3.2019
DISRUPT is an information exchange designed to energize, inform and empower executives, business leaders and people in the HR field.
Are you tired of the same old approach to Human Resources? Are you ready to start talking about talent in a whole new way? DisruptHR is for you!
DisruptHR is built on the belief that how we’ve approached people and talent in the past won’t be the best way to approach it in the future.
Here are our speakers for 7.3.2019:
• Cameron Venter (Leadership Coach)
• Wanda Olszewski (MindMetrics)
• Anja Van Beek (Anja van Beek Consulting & Coaching)
• Christy Hunter Chapman (Empanda)
• Mark Baker (Mygrow)
• Terry Steenhuisen (Culture Care)
• Lize Barclay (University of Stellenbosch Business School)
• Diane Norton (Change Leadership Coach/Programme manager)
• Thelmé Janse van Rensburg (2U)
• Gary Willmott (Hi5)
• Luke Cadden (OfferZen)
• Mervyn George (SAP South Africa)
More info : get5.io/disrupthr-cape-town
Join our Meetup group for updates: meetup.com/DisruptHR-South-Africa-Cape-Town
Watch our previous events' videos: get5.io/blog-tags/disrupthr-videos