Women's Wine and Gin Run Pretoria
Girls just wanna have fun right!?
Bring your Girl Tribe and Celebrate at the Women's Wine and Gin Run.
How lucky can a girl get? A Fun run, Wine Garden, Gin Garden, Bubbly Garden, Foodie Village and Pop-Up Market while spending time with your besties.
#fortheloveofwine #fortheloveofgin #fortheloveofbubbly #runningwithyourgirls #foodies #popupmarket #girlsjustwannahavefun
The day will kick off with a 5 km fun run.
After Freshening up from all the glowing, you will then get to experience the full offering of festivities.
Wine-Gin and Bubbly Gardens, where some of the best Wine's, Gin's, and Bubbly SA has to offer, will be available to purchase. These will all be set up in lush garden style, fit for a princess and so Insta worthy!
The Foodie Village promises to be nothing short of a feast!
We can't help but be excited of being able to browse and shop the Pop-Up Market.
Guests will be treated to Live Music on the lawns where you and your girlfriends can picnic in true style.
We are afraid that after the Men in your lives have heard about all the fun to be had, we would hate for them to experience FOMO. So there will be a Beer Garden specially to cater for Hubbies too.
Off course no day can be truly relaxing without a safe kiddies entertainment area for those that prefer to bring the Bambino's along.
The Main focus of the event is however for adults.
Guests are advised to wear hats, sunscreen, comfortable clothing and shoes. Bring Picnic blankets and something extra should it get chilly.
- The Fun Run is 5 km, participants who wish to do 10 km may complete the route twice
- Entries are limited
- You will receive a race number
- If you have bought tickets online please bring your proof for entrance and to collect your race number
- Men are allowed to participate in the Fun run ,but will not be eligible for any prizes.
- There will be refreshment points at regular intervals along the route.
- Guest that prefer not to participate in the fun run and just be part of the event are welcome.
- No GAS ‘braaiers’, or Braai's of any sort, FOOD, GLASS, ALCOHOL, COOL DRINK CANS or TINS will be allowed to be brought into the Venue
- All though we love fur babies they will unfortunately not be allowed access into the Venue
- No selling of any goods will be permitted unless you are an approved Vendor
- There will be food and beverages for sale
- The Event organizers, Sponsors or Venue will not be held responsible for the well being of children that are not checked into the safe allocated children's area, children will not be allowed to wander around unaccompanied
- No Under 18's will be allowed into the allocated Wine, Gin, Bubbly and Beer Gardens.
- Goodie Bags are handed out on the event day in clearly marked, designated areas, to the first 300 online purchased ticket holders.
- Medical support will be available.
- While the greatest care and precautions necessary will be taken to ensure safety, the Event organizers, Sponsors and Venue will not be held responsible for any loss or damage
- Right of Admission is reserved
Release and Waiver:
I Warrant that I am in good health, physically fit and have sufficiently trained to participate in this fun run. I agree to comply with the rules and regulations of the event. I hereby release and discharge the organizers of the Women's Wine and Gin Run, Venue, All Sponsors, volunteer groups. medical personnel, and any and all local authorities, from any loss or damage, however caused, arising from my participation in the event, including pre-run and post-run activities. This waiver applies to my executors, my heirs, administrators, assigns and myself. I also grant my permission to the Organizers or it's agents, in terms of Section 51 of the Electronic Communications Transactions Act 25 of 2002, to use my name, race information and any photographs, video tapes, broadcast and/or telecast footage in which I may appear, for whatever use, at no charge