The combat run
Mon Sep 25, 07:00 - Mon Sep 25, 12:00
gerotek test facilities
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 23 September 2017):
21.1 km - R 110
10 km - R 90
3 km fun run- R 50
12 km trail run – R 100
6 km trail run – R 70
Gerotek test facilities
Private venue with over 40 kms of driving tracks, the venue is in a secluded area west of Pretoria; 13 km out of Pta.The venue boasts ample parking area.
Start & Finish:
Gerotek test facilities R104 WF Nkomo Street, 13 km outside Pretoria CBD
GPS Coordinates: S25° 45 min 515 sec E28° 00 min 522 sec
21.1 & 10 km: 06:00
6 and 12 km trail run: 06:00
3 km fun runs
23 and 24 September 2017 – 09:00-15:00 pm – Gerotek test facilities
On race day 25th September from 04:00
Picnic and braai area
Kiddies care corner, jumping castles, face painting etc
Come and enjoy a scenic route at one of south Africa’s best kept vehicle track secrets, the venue boasts over 40 kms of private tracks , both on and off road, a magnificent refreshing early Run / Walk in an environment of great natural beauty.
The route stats at the high speed track, a 3 km oval track and goes on to the concrete ride and handling track, with gradients of up to 25 %. The race then continues through to the dynamic ride and handling track, there is an abundance of climbs which will definitely get the soldier out of you. The race covers almost all the tracks on the facilities.
1. the race is run in accordance with the rules of ASA and AGN.
2. Licensed athletes must wear their 2017 license numbers in front and back of their vests when participating. Non registered athletes must wear the temporary license number at the back of the vest.
3. Athletes competing for age category prizes must display the official numerical age category tags on the front and the back of their vest.
4. Proof of age will be required to be presented to referees before prize giving.
5. Walkers competing for prizes must wear the official 'W' or 'Walker' insignia on the front.
6. International athletes must abide by the IAAF rule 4.2 which states that they must provide a clearance letter from the athletes Federation of their country of origin to be eligible for a prize.
7. Participants in the 10 and 21.1 km races must be 14 years and older
8. Medical support and Tog bag facilities will be available.
Special THE COMBAT RUN medals to all finishers!
Gold medals for the category winners
Silver medals for the all the category 2nd place winners
Bronze medals for the rest of the 3rd place and finishers
Thabiso Nakin : 082 865 2398 email : Titanslifestyleclub@gmail.com
George; 083 668 2896
All Participants agree to and hereby bind themselves to the following indemnity:
Athletes participate at their own risk and indemnify the organisers, sponsors and national and provincial bodies against any claim that may arise.
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|