To The Point Session - Cross-Border Trading Opportunities for SMEs
Thu May 18, 18:00 - Thu May 18, 20:30
Southern Sun Hotel Hyde Park,1st Rd, Sandton 2024
... To get To The Point on:
Cross-Border Trading Opportunities that SMEs are missing out on…
The unique and diverse cultures within the African continent has always fascinated the world and with the “New Africa” emerging, once again an opportunity to showcase Africa’s colourful, diverse and unique offering presents itself.
Africa’s participation in the global economy is becoming a reality for most entrepreneurs on a daily basis. Africa’s global reach is gaining momentum and entrepreneurship beyond the borders could be an accelerator for entry into the global markets.
This exciting and thought provoking session will be an interactive panel discussion with expert guest speakers including:
- Azim Omar, Partner at EY
- Gamuchirai Mutezo, Chief Operations Officer – SEA Africa: Linking Business to African Markets
- Paul Bennett Bishop, Project Manager of the JCCI’s Global Business Accelerator
- Understanding the dynamics of trading across borders
- What are the key growth drivers/fundamentals of cross-border trading?
- Understanding the African economy trends, a macro-economic view
- Key aspects to prepare for e.g. different cultures, politics, policies and local transport
- Costs and risks associated with doing business in unfamiliar markets, and how to mitigate them
- Practical insights to help businesses implement these tips and techniques
The details of the event are as follows:
Date: Thursday, 18 May 2017
Time: 6pm - 8:30pm (Please arrive promptly; Registration at 6pm, session starts at 6:30pm)
Venue: Southern Sun Hotel Hyde Park (1st Rd, Sandton 2024)
(Parking located at the rear entrance at the back of the Hyde Park Mall), Southern Sun Hotel, Level 8 (Top Floor)
Investment: Only R150.00 per person…includes a light dinner and networking
Seating is limited so booking is essential.
To make an EFT payment, here are our banking details:
Bank: First National Bank
Account number: 6233 2977 480
Branch code: 251 705
Please email proof of payment to [email protected] to confirm your attendance.
Getting To The Point about entrepreneurship!!!