Airsoft Event - Intimidation in Huma Chua - Chernobyl Resort
Intimidation in Huma Chua
"The ghosts have been called in to extract an HVT"
The Ghost Recon squad are operating at full force but deep under cover in Bolivia trying to destabilize the Santa Blanca drug cartel who are virtually running the country. There is no important official within the country who is not on the cartels's payroll from government officials to high ranking UNIDAD generals. They all pay respects to El Sueno, the head of the Santa Blanca.
The CIA have informed us of the whereabouts of a Sicario in Santa Blanca drug cartel who may have some important information that could lead to some bigger fish that can be taken down within the Influence operations. He is situated in a remote but heavily guarded farmstead just outside of the village of Huma Chua in Libertad province of Bolivia. This lietenant has worked very closely with buchon, El Chido, a high profile musician famous for singing the praises of the cartel with his unique form of hard-hitting street music. If this Sicario can give us some intel on what El Chido's next moves might be then it may be possible to locate his whereabouts and put paid to his plans. This would be an embarassing blow to the influence of the cartel in this region and the shock waves would go right to the top.
Our satellite has done a thermal scan of the area where this buchon is holed up and it seems that there is a large number of sicario that are guarding this homestead. They are all at differing levels of awareness and some more heavily armed than others. Hopefully Ghost Squads training and technology advantage will help them to get to the HVT and get out before anyone is any the wiser. That is what the ghosts do best.
This game will aim to closely emulate the experience of the Tom Clancy Ghost Recon video game. Some role playing may be required.
Death Rags and bandages are compulsory. (available for sale on the day for convenience @R20 and R5 respectively.)
Radio communications are optional but highly recommended.
Venue Chernobyl resort (At Avianto Estate & Conference Centre)
Venue Description Terrain varies from Buildings/urban, hills and bush.
Entrance is now through the main Avianto entrance turn left all the way to the bottom. We have access to decent toilets as well as coffee shop for parents/girlfriends/babysitters who are wanting to wait or spend the day.
Special Combat Lunches for players will be available. Chicken, Beef or Veg Wraps
Also great Garden pub for after game victory discussions.
Directions From Pretoria: Take N14(R28) towards Krugersdorp Take R114 (Muldersdrift/Kromdraai) Stop street left go underneath the highway Stop street right Pull in at Avianto Estate and Conference Centre. Go through security gate entrance follow road left past all buildings until you see Battle field in front of you.
GPS Coordinates 26° 01'25.92S 27° 50'12.01E
Cost per person:
Chernobyl Resort GAME PASS: R185
Early Bird tickets at R135 available up to midnight 21 May
Both tickets include Lunch
Bookings only on Quicket!
IMPORTANT: Game Entries are Limited to 40 PAX ONLY!
Start Time: Registration from 10:00am, 11:00am for Safety Brief, Chrono and game briefing. 12:00pm prompt - Game start. Until 5:30pm
Other Accessories, BB's, safety eyewear and other items will also be available on sale. Mastercard and Visa welcome as well as Snapscan.
Remember Tickets Close at 6pm on 26 May 2017.
EARLY BIRD TICKET PRICE ENDS 21 May 2017
RENTALS: R200 Deposit & R200 Rental Includes AEG, High-cap Magazine with 300 rounds and safety goggles/glasses for the day.
Download a map of the field for the day: Visit http://www.airsoft-hq.co.za/shop/images/AirsoftHQ/Battlefields/Chernobyl/Chernobyl-Resort-Labelled-Print.jpg
Airsoft HQ is not responsible for loss, damage or injury, even death should it occur at an event. Players are responsible for themselves and play at their own risk. Minors [under 18] play at the expressed consent of their parents or guardians. We often play in dangerous areas (damaged buildings or thick fields) so you have been warned to take safety seriously.
Safety is paramount
- Treat your airsoft gun as if it were a real firearm outside playing area: - weapons must be set on “safe” - magazines out - holster your pistols.
- Sling your rifle, OR carry rifle pointing down.
- NO FIRING IN SAFE AREA - Do NOT fire your airsoft gun in the safe area only use designated safe zones to test fire. Strict disciplinary action will be taken for infringements. No airsoft or ballistic device or pyrotechnic may be discharged in the safe zone.
- Airsoft rated Goggles or glasses are to be worn at ALL times in the field of play and at the designated testing / Chrono area. Eye protection may never be removed during play or at the testing range. The player must leave the field if problems occur with the goggles or glassed and fix them in the safe area.
- No physical contact (punches/slaps/head butts) is allowed at any time. No real knives or firearms may be carried onto the field! Plastic or rubber fake knives which are not sharp or potentially dangerous may be used for game play.
- In the event that a person is spotted without eye protection (whether it is a player or non-player) the game must immediately stop. Players must call "BLIND MAN!" when they spot such a person, to which all players in audible range also repeat the shout. Marshall will announce when game play can continue.
- No-one is allowed onto the field unless they are wearing airsoft rates eye protection. This includes marshals, cameramen, and other non-players.
- Non-players (usually designated by safety reflective clothing) may be fired upon under any circumstances.
- We often play in hazardous environments and players can get hurt. Be aware of your surroundings pot holes, rough terrain, building rubble and play sensibly. SHOES or Boots should have thick soles and preferably some ankle protection!! Be carefully of running as the terrain will likely have unseen obstacles which may cause injury.
- Watch out for snakes/scorpions etc.
- Goggles or glasses worn at ALL times in the field of play. Ballistic rated glasses and goggles only.
- Each player is required to sign the indemnity form. No player may enter the game
area without signing the document.
- Safety Marshall should advise all players as to potential hazards in the field of play to best of his knowledge.
- Blind firing is strictly prohibited. Blind firing is the act if discharging a firearm when not being able to see where the shot is going. Commonly, this involves pointing a rifle around the corner with the body and head concealed and firing. As a general rule, always look down your sights when shooting.
- Headshots are not cool so avoid them as much as possible. Head shots are strongly discouraged and are only allowed when no other part of the target's body is visible. They do happen though, so make sure your goggles and gear are in good order.
- No headshots under 5 meters are allowed under any circumstances.
- In CQB (Close Quarter Battle) environments where you expect to meet players at distances closer than 10 meters, Only SEMI AUTO fire is allowed.
- No full auto fire is allowed into buildings or structures as ricochets become too intense.
- No shooting over the walls / Fences or out of the game area or into safe zone.
- It is highly advisable that there is at least ONE medical emergency kit at the venue. If you have one, please bring it along.
- Drones are not Targets EVER. They are getting video footage or marshalling. You will be held liable for any damages to any equipment or game props.
- All airsoft weapons taken into the field of play are to be chronograph tested with .20 gram BB’s. This includes rifles, handguns and shotguns.
- Velocity or FPS (feet per second) is limited as per the following:
- 400fps for assault rifles.
- 450fps for Designated Marksman Rifles and the rifle must have a magnified scope.
- 500fps for Sniper rifles that are either Bolt Action o can only fire semi-auto.
- 400fps for green gas handguns
- 360fps for C02 weapons.
- Designated Marksman and Snipers (regardless of fps) are limited to a minimum engagement range of 40m.
- All guns are Chronographed at games to ensure compliance. Random Checks in field will also be conducted and hot weapons will result in a player being banned from that game. Multiple infringements will result in a permanent ban from the fields.
- The only weapons that are allowed to shoot up to 500fps are those of snipers, only SEMI AUTO or BOLT-ACTION ONLY! Sniper rifles also may not engage any player within 40 meters (can be tested.)
- No HPA rifles are allowed to be used on our fields unless they are a semi permanent fixture to a vehicle.
- Calling HIT! Should be visible and loud. Any part of the body! Even ricochet. YOU don't marshal this! Knife Kills do not require a Hit to be called.
- Airsoft is a Game of honour. Call your hits. – Players caught cheating in this regard will be made to wear an ORANGE HELMET.
- Death rags are compulsory and are to help prevent a person being shot when already dead or wounded.
- The Bang Kill rule is optional. When approaching a player the bang kill can be used when all the following circumstances apply:
- You are within 5 metres of the opposing player.
- Their back or their side is to you.
- You are looking down the sights of your gun targeted at the enemy.
- Your gun is in a theoretical and practical usable state. i.e. it has not been hit and rendered useless by game play AND/OR you have BB ammunition and the gun is not broken.
- The enemy is completely not aware of your immediate presence.
- A shot with a BB will always take presence over a bang kill.
- We are GUESTS. Please treat the venue with respect and make sure that you keep it clean. (Even if it was not when you got there!)
- In general and at all times you are representing the game of Airsoft. Make sure that your conduct is impeccable and that you are a true ambassador of the sport. Any player that brings the game of Airsoft into disrepute on or off the field will be banned from attending future games.
- SWEARING - use of explicit language (swearing) is strongly discouraged and may be punishable if the marshal finds it to be unsportsmanlike and/or offensive.
- The consumption of alcohol is not permitted while the player is participating or planning to participate in any game.
- No Politics - We're here to have fun, learn something, and make friends.
I agree to indemnify the organisers and its servants and agents against all damages, loss, claims, costs and expenses for which they become legally liable as a result of bodily injury to persons and/or damage to material property arising out of any negligent act during the course of the event. I (the undersigned) assume liability for:
a) Any damage to the standing property during the course of the event.
b) Any loss or damage to equipment on the premises.
c) Take full and complete responsibility for my action and am aware that my attendance and participation is entirely at my own risk.
I am aware of the inherent risks associated with Airsoft and the types of battlefields that are used. I agree to obey all generally accepted safety procedures at all times and agree to any rules laid out by facilitators and staff. I understand any offences or dangerous play can result in me being removed from the field of play/ venue and I will forfeit all fees paid.