There are various ways to get to the Stadium. My CiTi Bus
The MyCiTi Bus is an affordable, reliable public bus service with routes weaving their way through Cape Town CBD and run along main routes in and out of Cape Town. Along these routes is a Granger Bay Station pick up and drop off point where you'll be able to hop off a stone's throw away from the stadium.
View the My CiTi Bus route map
Available car hire in Cape Town
, gives you freedom to get to the Cape Town Stadium by yourself. Parking is available right outside the stadium, in the parking lot.Driving Directions
Driving directions from V&A Waterfront to Cape Town Stadium:
- Head southeast on Fish Quay.
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto South Arm Road.
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Dock Road.
- At the next roundabout (yes, there a lot of roundabouts) take the 1st exit onto Portswood Road.
- Turn right onto Fort Wynyard Street.
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Granger Bay Boulevard.
- Turn right onto Fritz Sonnenberg Road.
- Continue onto Fritz Sonnenberg Road.
- Arrive at Cape Town Stadium on the right.
- Walk to Cape Town Stadium
The Stadium is situated in Green Point and during the day it is possible to walk to the Cape Town CBD or even the V & A Waterfront. The 2.6 km walk from Cape Town station is a scenic one, following the footsteps of thousands of people who walked this route in 2010 when South Africa hosted the Soccer World Cup - thus called today the 'Fan Walk'. The Fan Walk runs along Darling, Strand, Adderley, Riebeek and Waterkant streets, through to Somerset Road, with dedicated pedestrian paths across the busy streets of Buitengracht Street and Western Boulevard. Meter Cabs
You can almost always find a meter cab in Cape Town's Long Street. If you don't want to just grab-a-cab, you can always pre-book one with the help of your accommodation host or receptionist.Uber
Offering you convenient and safe transport from anywhere in Cape Town and surroundings to the Stadium. All you need is to download the App on your phone!