Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, students learn how to carry out serverless data warehousing, analysis and pipeline processing.
• Attending Google Cloud Platform CPB100 course recommended
• Experience using a SQL-like query language to analyze data
• Knowledge of either Python or Java
This 1 day instructor led course builds upon the CPB100 (which is a prerequisite). This class is intended for data analysts and data scientists responsible for:
• Analyzing and visualizing big data
• Implementing cloud-based big data solutions,
• Deploying or migrating big data applications to the public cloud,
• Implementing and maintaining large-scale data storage environments
• Transforming/processing big data.
What to bring:
• Laptop (Windows, Mac OS or Linux with Google Chrome browser)
• Credit Card - you will not be billed but you will need this to redeem the credits required for the course
• Photo ID - needed for security