Airsoft Event - Operation Eagles Nest - Chernobyl Resort
Operation Eagles Nest
"Heroes are baked under extreme fire"Japan, 2017... With Global terrorism spiralling out of control, NATO has decided to create an international rapid response team called Rainbow 6 - Rainbow is a newly created multinational counter-terrorism unit, composed of elite soldiers from NATO countries, formed to address the growing problem of international terrorism. Soon after its inauguration, Rainbow finds itself responding to a series of seemingly unrelated terrorist attacks by the Phoenix Group, a radical eco-terrorist organization. Throughout its investigation, Rainbow is assisted and advised by John Brightling, chairman of the powerful biotechnology corporation Horizon Inc. With recent attacks the world over, targeting heavily populated areas and food production sites, Rainbow is faced with a massive task... They are to eliminate the Phoenix Group.
The Phoenix Group is an Eco Terrorist group hell bent on the protection of mother earth. Believing that humans have become the biggest threat to the Earth, they are a radical group who believe that the only solution to global climate change is to completely eradicate the human race, or devastate modern society to the point where it can only operate in the most basic sense. Effectively, they want to blow the world back to the stone age...
Thus, Rainbow has tracked the Groups most recent activities to an old country resort in Japan... Thermal imaging of the site indicates a large degree of activity in a privately owned resort currently being restored. The situation is suspect as they increases in activity are directly proportional to the Environmental Summit of 2017 in Tokyo. The risks are too great given the political heavy weights that will be present at the Summit, Rainbow must investigate...
Death Rags are compulsory. (available for sale on the day for convenience @R20)
Barrel Socks and Radio communications are optional but highly recommended.
Venue Chernobyl resort (At Avianto Estate & Conference Centre)
Venue Description Terrain varies from Buildings/urban, hills and bush.
Entrance is now through the main Avianto entrance turn left all the way to the bottom. We have access to decent toilets as well as coffee shop for parents/girlfriends/babysitters who are wanting to wait or spend the day.
Special Combat Lunches for players will be available. Chicken, Beef or Veg Wraps
Also great Garden pub for after game victory discussions.
Directions From Pretoria: Take N14(R28) towards Krugersdorp Take R114 (Muldersdrift/Kromdraai) Stop street left go underneath the highway Stop street right Pull in at Avianto Estate and Conference Centre. Go through security gate entrance follow road left past all buildings until you see Battle field in front of you.
GPS Coordinates 26° 01'25.92S 27° 50'12.01E
Cost per person:
Chernobyl Resort GAME PASS: R185
Early Bird tickets at R135 available up to midnight 9 August
Both tickets include Lunch
Bookings only on Quicket!
Start Time: Registration from 10:30am, 11:00am for Safety Brief, Chrono and game briefing. 12:00pm prompt - Game start. Until 6:00pm
Other Accessories, BB's, safety eyewear and other items will also be available on sale. Mastercard and Visa welcome as well as Snapscan.
Remember Tickets Close at 7pm on 12 August and EFT payments cut off 3 days before event.
EARLY BIRD TICKET PRICE ENDS midnight 9 August
RENTALS: R200 Deposit & R200 Rental Includes AEG, High-cap Magazine with 300 rounds and safety goggles/glasses for the day.
Safety is paramount
- Treat your airsoft gun as if it were a real firearm Outside playing area: - weapons on safe - magazines out - holster your pistols.
- Sling your rifle, pointing up if using a sling or carry rifle pointing down.
- FIRING IN SAFE AREA - Do NOT fire your airsoft gun in the safe area only use designated safe zones to test fire. YOU WILL DO PUSH-UPS.
- No physical contact (punches/slaps/head butts/affectionate). No knives on the field or real firearms!
- During games, non-players may walk into the play area. If you spot a person walking through, call BLIND MAN each person to repeat. Marshal to restart.
- We often play in hazardous environments and players can get hurt. Be aware of your surroundings pot holes, rough terrain, building rubble and play sensibly. Wear good quality Shoes or Boots!! No need to run.
- Watch out for snakes/scorpions etc.
- No player may play unless he has signed the indemnity sheet.
- Calling HIT! Visible and Loud. Any part of the body! Even ricochet.
- Game of honour. Call your hits. - An ORANGE HELMET will be worn by any player reported by two or more for being dishonourable.
- As a general rule Dead men can't talk subject to game rules and respawn rules.
- Bang Kills - 5 meter with their back or side to you, should they not be aware of your presence you can call BANG! This is optional.
- Death rags avoid being shot when dead. Death Rags should not be visible at all whilst you are alive!!
- People not attending the game brief will NOT be allowed to play that game. They mess up the game when they don't know the rules which can be complicated. Rather go back and fix up guns.
- Goggles or glasses worn at ALL times in the field of play. Ballistic rated glasses and goggles only. The responsibility for proper glasses in the players.
- Blind firing is strictly prohibited. You can run sideways shooting but not away shooting backwards. As a general rule, always look down your sights when shooting.
- Headshots are not cool so avoid them as much as possible. Often a player may only present their head, then OK. They do happen though, so make sure your goggles and gear are in good order.
- No headshots under 5 meters.
- In CQB (Close Quarter Battle) environments where you expect to meet players at distances closer than 10 meters, SEMI AUTO only. Switch your AEG to semi automatic. No shooting full automatic into buildings - only semi fire into buildings.
- OVERKILL. One shot will do.
- No shooting over the walls / Fences or out of the game area or into safe zone.
- It is highly advisable that there are medical emergency kits freely available at the venue. If you have one, please bring it along.
- We are INVITED GUESTS. Please treat the venue with respect and make sure that you keep it clean. (even if it was not when you got there!)
- You are representing the game of Airsoft. Make sure that your conduct is impeccable and that you are a true ambassador of the sport. Any player that brings the game of Airsoft into disrepute will be banned from attending future games.
- SWEARING - Young players nor experienced players need to hear this.
- Assault rifles and green gas hand guns: Velocity or FPS (feet per second) is limited to 400fps.
- C02 Handguns/Rifles: Velocity or FPS (feet per second) is limited to 360fps.
- DMR: Velocity or FPS (feet per second) is limited to 450fps and guns may shoot full auto mode. However, gun must have a zoomed or magnified scope. Engagement range may not be less than 40m.
- Snipers: Velocity or FPS (feet per second) is limited to 450fps and guns may NOT be able to shoot full auto mode. only SEMI AUTO (modified to only work on semi auto) or BOLT-ACTION ONLY! Snipers also may not engage any player within 40 meters. There is no bang kill with a sniper rifle.
- All guns are Chronographed at games to ensure compliance.
- No HPA riflesor weapons allowed at all.
I agree to indemnify the organisers and its servants and agents against all damages, loss, claims, costs and expenses for which they become legally liable as a result of bodily injury to persons and/or damage to material property arising out of any negligent act during the course of the event. I (the undersigned) assume liability for:
a) Any damage to the standing property during the course of the event.
b) Any loss or damage to equipment on the premises.
c) Take full and complete responsibility for my action and am aware that my attendance and participation is entirely at my own risk.
I am aware of the inherent risks associated with Airsoft and the types of battlefields that are used. I agree to obey all generally accepted safety procedures at all times and agree to any rules laid out by facilitators and staff. I understand any offences or dangerous play can result in me being removed from the field of play/ venue and I will forfeit all fees paid.