St Francis Flash Float
Fri Dec 29, 14:00 - Fri Dec 29, 15:00
Flash Float is a relaxed event that takes place on the canals of St Francis Bay in the Eastern Cape. Bring your swan, duck, flamingo, unicorn, or whatever floats your boat, and join us while we gently float with the tide to celebrate a fantastic holiday season in St Francis Bay. This event is open to the whole family. GO WITH THE FLOAT!
100% of the proceeds from Flash Float go to benefit local charities.
WHEN - December 29th, meet at the Pumphouse at 13:30 pm, Float starts at 14:00 pm
Wristband collections outside of The Store (at Spar centre) on the following dates/times:
- December 20th & 21st - 9 am to 12 pm
- December 27th & 28th - 9 am to 12 pm
Please bring your Quicket payment confirmation to collect your wristbands.
LIMITED PARKING ON SHORE ROAD
Kiss & Drop – at the corner of Sea Glades Drive and Canal Road
Park & Walk
FLOAT RULES & INDEMITY NOTICE - By purchasing this ticket, you are aware and agree to the following notice.
- All children under 12 must wear a life jacket and float with an adult.
- NO ALCOHOL will be sold at the event.
- No motorised craft permitted to enter the event.
- All Floaters must be competent swimmers.
- ALL participants take part at their OWN RISK.
- The Organisers accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss, or damage of belongings, even in the case of negligence. Due care has been taken to make this event safe and secure.
- No refunds in the event of bad weather and if the event needs to be cancelled in the case of the weather deeming it unsafe.