2. Next decide on your tent. You can choose Basic Camping or Glamping.
3. There are 2 types of Basic Camping tents and 6 types of Glamping tents. Glamping tents come with full bedding; Basic Camping tents come with mattresses only. There's more detail on each different tent type below.
4. We have changed the location of all tents, so don't expect to find them where you did previously. Check out the pink map below. You'll see that the Glamping tents are now closest to the festival. The Basic Camping tents, which were in the forest festival area in the past, are now behind the Glamping tents.
5. 'Camp Names' can be entered for Basic Camping tents only (not Basic Camping Luxe tents). Once again, we'll group Basic Camping tents together if they have the same Camp Name.
6. Please note that other than with the Basic Camping tents mentioned above, we are not able to accommodate requests for tents to be placed next to each other. The best way for Glampers to ensure that you are placed together is for you to buy a Safari Pod of 2 or Safari Pod of 3.
7. All tents sleep (maximum) 2 people so buy 1 tent to go with your 2 festival tickets.
8. Glampers only, you can rent your own porta-loo. We'll set it up by your glamping tent and give you a combination lock.
9. We have introduced self-camping which means that there will be a field where you can pitch your own tent. At no extra charge. The self-camping area is furthest from the festival, and please note that there are no showers, only loos. Also, very importantly, there are a limited number of self-camping spots. Get your self-camping pass at Quicket checkout when you get to the Merchandise section.
10. If you're strictly a non-camper and want to stay local, remember to book your accommodation soon. Valentine's weekend, wedding season, tourist Winelands chaos, you get the picture.
11. Once again we'll have a taxi rank at the festival so you don't need to worry about pre-arranging transport home. (Remember, cell-phone reception is patchy).
Detailed tent options below:
1 pitched canvas dome tent under a stretch tent, with 2 single good-quality foam mattresses, pillows, linen, towels and a light. Note that you will be one of 3 dome tents under a shared stretch tent.
1 pitched dome tent, bigger than the Safari Glamping tent with 2 steel-frame single beds, pillows, linen, towels, carpet, bedside table and a lamp. Please note that all beds will be pushed together unless otherwise requested.
1 large white cotton canvas bell tent with double camping bed, comfortable double mattress, 100% cotton linen, bedside tables with lamp, carpets and chairs.
|Refund policy||No refunds|