Modern Parenting Reboot (18 Oct 19h00)
Wed Oct 18, 19:00 - Wed Oct 18, 20:30
Country Club Johannesburg, Woodmead
It's time - to take control of your children's digital devices and get your family time back!
We know what a toll social media, porn and gaming takes on our kids' mental and physical health. We see it on the news, in our schools, and yes - on our social media feed! We talk about it in parent groups, on dinner dates, and at sports functions.
But somehow, we just don't know where to start, or haven't had the time, or have good intentions but don't get around to putting boundaries and safeguards in place to stop the worst of this digital age from impacting the ones we love the most.
If this sounds familiar to you, come and join Mandy, Josh and Kate in an interactive and thought-provoking conversation around what happens when parents get this wrong, and what is possible when they get it right. And leave knowing how to get it right!
- Reduce the anxiety in your home around tech use and misuse.
- Get on the same page as parents and as a family.
- Be clear on where and how tech boundaries need to be set and kept.
- Understand how to manage, filter and protect devices.
- Get some much-needed peace of mind.
- Keep your kids safer and saner online!