Tote Bag Painting Workshop - Landscapes | 2.Dec.2023
Sat Dec 2, 12:00 - Sat Dec 2, 15:00
In this class we will teach you step-by-step how to create your very own landscape inspired tote bag! Our classes are designed to be fun and social, so please don’t be intimidated if this is your first time painting. Tickets include a complimentary drink on arrival, with the option of purchasing any delicious treats from 99 Juta’s food menu.
INCLUDED IN YOUR TICKET PRICE IS:
- 2 - 3 hours of fully guided art tuition by our Arts professionals
- A complimentary drink on arrival
- Your finished painting to take home and start using!
When to come? – Arrive 11:45am for a 12:00pm start time.
What to bring? - Yourself! All required materials are provided.
Tickets include a complimentary drink on arrival. There will be drinks available for purchase at the bar, so B.Y.O is not permitted, sorry.
What to wear? – We provide you with an apron but recommend wearing something you wouldn't mind getting paint on - just in case!
About the Venue
Location change from 99 Juta to Cafe Picobella Trattoria
There will be drinks available for purchase at the bar, so B.Y.O is not permitted, sorry
For questions regarding booking, registration, and general information, please contact us at [email protected]
As a business in the events industry, the success of our business relies heavily on ticket sales. When you purchase a ticket to a class, that secures your place in the class and prevents someone else from purchasing those tickets. We expect all our events to sell out and as such, have a strict cancellation policy to ensure we aren’t experiencing a loss of income last minute.
- Cancellations with more than 14 days notice: If you book a date you can no longer attend, we are able to transfer you to a future class of your choice free of charge.
- Cancellations with more than 7 days notice: If you e- mail us more than 7 days in advance, we can try offer your tickets to someone on the waitlist. Please note this is only applicable for events that have sold out and it is not guaranteed that we can re- sell them. If we manage to re- sell your tickets we will grant you a Class Credit to be used at a later date, minus a re- booking fee. Please note we are unable to credit the portion of the ticket price that is allocated as a booking fee.
- Less than 7 days notice: Unfortunately it is too short notice for us to be able to re- sell your tickets as we need to give those on the wait list a chance to respond. Please give them to a friend or family member as you would any other event.
- If someone in your group is ill or unable to attend, you may bring someone in their place. As we have limited seating available, “no call, no shows” will not be refunded.
If you are required to isolate: If the unfortunate incident occurs where you fall ill to COVID - 19 (or one of its variants), or are considered a close contact of a positive case with symptoms, please let us know with as much notice as possible and we will attempt to re-sell the ticket for you. If we manage to re-sell your tickets we will grant you a Class Credit to be used at a later date, minus a re- booking fee. Please note, it is not guaranteed that we can re- sell them, so if you have a friend or family member who is able to take your place this is usually an easier option.