High Tea with Dr. Carmen James
Thu Nov 16, 14:30 - Thu Nov 16, 16:30
The Ballroom @ The Pencil
Join us for High Tea with Dr. Carmen James
Date: 16th November 2023
Time: 14:30 - 16:30
Venue: The Ballroom at The Pencil Club
Dr. Carmen James is an integrative medical doctor, speaker, and certified women's health coach with a special interest in lifestyle and botanical medicine. She is passionate about health and well-being and is currently focusing on educating and empowering women on healthy lifestyle choices.
Her goal is to equip women with the knowledge and tools to enjoy abundant physical, mental and emotional well-being. Dr. James is an advocate for a plant-based lifestyle and enjoys speaking and educating about health and wellness topics. She is an academic board member at Cheeba Cannabis Academy where she oversees the academic program and facilitates Medical Cannabis Education Training.
Some topics Dr Carmen will cover are:
- How medical cannabis works?
- What is medical cannabis?
- What can it be used for
- How to access medical cannabis legally and safely
- MBChB - Nelson R. Mandela School of Medicine
- Health Coach Training Certification - Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN)
- Integrative Medicine Certification including Mind Mapping, Lifestyle Management & Management of Chronic Disease - Dr B Brom (SASIM)
- Medical Professional Certification – Medical Marijuana 411
- Medical Cannabis CPD Course – Cheeba Cannabis Academy