Innergize: Nourish from the inside out
Sat Oct 7, 09:00 - Sat Oct 7, 13:00
Join us at INNERGIZE, a non-for profit holistic wellness event that centres on a proactive mind-body approach to caring for our mental wellbeing by applying these 6 principles:
MOVE – NOURISH – ALIGN – REFRESH – PAMPER – REVIVE.
Your ticket includes:
- Welcome energy drink to get you going
- Gift bag with goodies from each of our sponsors and vendors
- Access to yoga, mindfulness session, Cardio blast and our inspirational keynote speakers
- Entrance into the raffle for exciting prizes on the day!
In honor of World Mental Health Day, Innergize will raise awareness about taking a proactive, mind-body approach to mental wellbeing. We'll be donating all ticket proceeds to a mental health charity for children.
Here's a look at what's in store:
- Get ready to laugh your way to wellness with comedian and MC Nicolas Goliath bringing the funny to Innergize!
- Learn to thrive in mind, body and spirit from Panda co-founder and clinical psychologist Allan Sweidan and wellness expert Mark Sham, our inspirational keynote speakers.
- Align your chakras with yoga extraordinaire and Innergize co-host Cara-Lisa during a guided meditation and yoga flow.
- Next, up the tempo with an energizing cardio blast led by Gold's Gym trainer Devon Miller.
- Then wrap up the morning and refuel with healthy bites, delicious coffee and freshly made smoothies from our superfood café.
- After, get your glow on with mini facials, massages, IV drips and more. Because you deserve to feel pampered.
- Uplifting beats and good vibes all morning long to keep your energy flowing with DJ Jevan Binder
All ticket proceeds will be donated to Lefika La Phodiso (meaning the rock of holding and healing) Lefika La Phodiso is an NGO that offers community art counselling and training, as well as a variety of arts-based programmes for children - Through therapeutic, creative counselling, in a safe environment, healing can begin.