Sunflower Outdoor Music Festival
Sat Oct 14, 15:00 - Sun Oct 15, 02:45
Cape Town Ostrich Ranch
Ladies and gentlemen, music enthusiasts of Cape Town and beyond, get ready to witness the triumphant return of the Sunflower Music Festival on Saturday, October 14th!
Prepare to be transported to a realm of wonder as we resurrect the essence of Cape Town's iconic outdoor music extravaganza. Our mission is crystal clear: to recreate the magic that once defined the festival's glory days.
Our commitment to delivering an awe-inspiring production will immerse you in a multi-sensory spectacle. Two distinct dance floors share by 1 main stage will come alive with pulsating rhythms, offering an unforgettable dance odyssey.
Here's the catch: to ensure an intimate ambiance and an unparalleled connection between artists and attendees, we've limited tickets. This means you're not just attending an event; you're part of a select group that will relive the legendary Sunflower Music Festival.
Tickets on sale at the door is 20% more expensive than online. We encourage everyone to purchase online to benefit from the saving. Parking tickets sold separately (R80 if you buy before the 13th October, R100 thereafter).
Enjoy exclusive access to the VIP lounge, VIP Bar, Entertainment Area and front stage experience. Skip the queues with immediate VIP entry, ensuring a seamless and unforgettable experience at the season's hottest music event.
VVIP BACKSTAGE BENEFITS
Elevate your festival experience with backstage access. Enjoy exclusive artist meet and greets, private bars, chill zones, and breathtaking views overlooking the main stage, beach stage, and all entertainment areas. Plus, get access to VIP and General areas. (Backstage passes limited to 400 tickets)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Age Requirement: 18+ (ID to be presented on request)
• No Alcohol or Liquids: No outside alcohol or liquids allowed inside.
• No Dangerous Objects or Illegal Substances
• Re-entry: Full security and ticket check required. Check re-entry times at gates.
• Assumption of Risk: Attendees acknowledge and understand that they are attending the event on their own risk. This includes risk of loss, theft, or damage to personal property, or personal injury, including death.
• Disclaimer of Liability: Sunflower Music Experience, its employees, volunteers, contracted workers, and affiliates, are not responsible for any loss, theft, damage to personal property, personal injury, or death that may occur at the event. By entering the festival, attendees waive any claims for liability against the event organizers, and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees, volunteers, and contracted workers. Sunflower Outdoor Music Festival accepts no responsibility for any loss, theft, acts of God, terrorist activities, or unforeseen circumstances that may impact the event, including but not limited to any unexpected failures. While we strive to provide an exceptional experience, we cannot guarantee the availability of certain elements, and any changes due to unforeseen circumstances will not be within our control. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in making Sunflower a safe and enjoyable event for all.
• Media Release: By entering the festival grounds, you grant the festival permission to capture videos and photos of you during the event. These media assets may be used for post-event marketing purposes to promote future events and showcase the festival experience.
• Emergency Situations: In the event of an emergency we have dedicated medical teams stationed throughout the festival grounds to provide immediate assistance if needed. Additionally, a team of security officials is present to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all attendees.
• Right of Admission Reserved
TICKET REFUNDS AND TRANSFERS
• Agreement to Event Rules: By purchasing a ticket, you agree to comply with all event rules and understand that the event organizer may change these rules at their discretion.
• Ticket Transfer: If you choose to transfer your ticket to someone else, it is your responsibility to ensure the ticket is transferred to the new holder's name and ID number. This can be done through a direct transfer from your Quicket.co.za account. If the new ticket holder doesn't have a Quicket account, one will be created for them when the transfer is executed. Please note that the organizers are not responsible for losses or fraudulent transactions between third parties.
• Ticket Resale: If you can no longer attend the event or wish to sell your ticket, you may do so using the Quicket safe resale platform. This ensures the safety and authenticity of the transaction.
• Non-Refundable Policy: All tickets purchased for the event are non-refundable. In the event you are unable to attend or choose not to attend the event for any reason, you will not be eligible for a refund, you may however gift or sell your ticket to someone else.